Chapter 7

Heyyyyyyyyyy finally exams are over no more stressing. Summer is finally here! Chapter 7 enjoy

.................................

Chapter 7

Liam's p.o.v

I was walking home with Ben at my side as he went on about school. How his day was and how much fun he had playing with his friends during recess. Though I wasn't really paying attention. I felt different, I mean my lips had some weird tingly feeling. Which I don't think is normal unless I'm getting the flu or something. But it's summer I don't think t-. I was cut off from my inner thoughts when Ben started pulling the bottom of my shirt. "Look Liam there's Zayn." I immediately looked over seeing the tan skinned boy walking across the street. "I'm going over." "No Ben stay." I tried to grab his arm but it was too late he was already running full speed towards Zayn.

Zayn's p.o.v

"ZAYN ZAYN ZAYN!!!" I turned around seeing Ben coming towards me at full speed. As soon as he reached me he jumped on my back, clinging on to my neck. "Hey bud, how's it going." "I'm doing great but I don't think Liam is." I looked over at Liam as he crouched down trying to catch his breath. "Ben.....how many times have I told you not to do that. Now get off Zayn your too heavy." Ben slid off my back looking really guilty. "It's fine Liam Ben's not heavy at all." Ben's face lit up as he stared at me and Liam. "How bout you try Liam." Liam looked slightly confused. "Try what" "try to let Zayn carry you." I stood frozen not finding the right words. "No" I looked at Liam his face all serious. "Oh Liam are you scared. Don't be Zayn's strong he can carry you can't you Zayn?" Ben asked. What was the little guy trying to do. "I guess...... I don't know." All you can hear is Ben's pleads. "Fine" I looked at Liam surprised as Liam tried not to make eye contact with me. Liam came up to me wrapping his arms around my neck. I placed my one arm around his waist and the other arm around his legs lifting him up, carrying him bridal style. I could tell Liam was blushing as his cheeks started to turn a pinkish colour. We stood there for a while as me and Liam continued staring into each other's eyes. "See Liam what did I tell you Zayn can carry you." Liam had finally realized what was happening and jumped off me quickly. Grabbing Ben's arm and pulling him towards there house. I continued walking home my mind set on Liam and how close we were. How it felt to have him in my arms.

............................

Niall's p.o.v

It was now Saturday, I lay in my hotel bedroom waiting for Josh to come back. I actually thought that me and Josh would spend time together being the weekend but no. He had to go over to some girls house to finish some project. That they've been working on this whole week. I don't even remember her name but if I wasn't so trusting I would have thought that Josh was cheating on me but Josh is not that type of person. The door to my room closed and Josh stood there smiling.

I got off the bed wrapping my arms around Josh's neck pecking him on the lips. "Why are you smiling?" He released one of his arms from my waist reaching into his back pocket. Pulling out two tickets, "we're going to the carnival."

..................................................

Love you guys

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW