Chapter 9

Hi hi hi hi 😛 so I'm having second thoughts whether I should stop writing this story. As for now I've decided that I'll continue😊 chapter 9 hope you enjoy

.....................................

Chapter 9

Niall's p.o.v

I woke up noticing I wasn't in my room. Then everything from yesterday came flashing back.

FLASHBACK

..........

I stood in front of the train station. I probably looked like a mess since it was 7:00 in the morning. I walked up to josh pecking him on the lips "I love you remember that." He looked down at me "I'll try too"

He then walked up to his car and drove off. It crushed my heart how he just left without even saying he loved me back. I pulled my luggage with me waiting for the train to Bradford.

.......................

"TRAIN FOR BRADFORD ARRIVING IN 2 MINUTES"

I tried to not let the thing with Josh bother me but it kept popping up in my head.

Ring ring ring

I pulled out my phone looking at the caller ID

"Hello Mom"

"Niall did you get onto the train."

"Nope actually it's just arriving, so I'll call you back when I'm almost home." I was about to end the call.

"WAIT DON'T GET ON THE TRAIN!!"

I pulled my luggage with me moving to find a bench that was empty.

"Mom what is it, please I'm tired and I'm not feeling so well." I watched as the train for Bradford arrived as people shoved passed each other to get in."

"Niall Zayn told me about you and Josh. That's something new, but it doesn't bother me at all. Remember Niall I love you so much I don't care whether your gay or straight, your still my son and I'm proud of you." I just wanted to cry but I held back.

"Mom as much as it makes me happy that you accept me but I don't think Josh loves me anymore."

"Niall, honey ever since you two were little I've watched the way Josh looked at you. If he loved you then and still is in love with you now. I don't think he'll ever stop loving you. Which leads me back to what I wanted to tell you from the beginning. Niall Zayn has persuade me to let you stay in London. He told me he could get his parents to register you to the school he goes too, and that you could live with him. Niall I've seen how you were when Zayn left and I just want you to be happy again."

"But what about you mom, you'll be by yourself."

"Niall you don't have to worry about me. I could always visit you and not to mention that Greg only lives 15 minutes away I'll be fine."

I ended the call saying goodbye to my mom. As I made my way out of the train station.

"Niall"

I looked up to see Zayn leaning on his car. Waving a hand for me to come over. I ran over to him dropping my suitcase and bringing him into a hug kissing his cheeks. "Thank you so much I love you." I planted one more kiss on his cheek before letting him go.

END OF FLASHBACK

.......................................................

Zayn's p.o.v

I woke up getting out of bed making my way towards Niall's room. I quietly slipped in finding him awake.

"Good morning Ni" he smiled brightly at me. "Morning"

"Anyways I came here to tell you to get ready." He looked at me weirdly "where are we going at 7:30 in the morning." I scratched the back of my neck feeling slightly guilty. "Well we're going to school." I smiled trying to lighten the mood. He starred at me shrugging his shoulders "whatever I'll be down there in a few minutes."

...................................................................

Josh's p.o.v

I grabbed my books for first period shutting my locker as I walked over to Harry and Louis. "Ugh what happen to your face." "Do I really look that bad." I looked at the two of them. "Don't listen to Louis. Josh you look........um you look g-great." I banged my head on one of the near by lockers groaning. "On the brightside, Rumour has it that there's a new kid and by what I hear from the girls is that he's cute and hot at the same time." Louis nudged as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I groaned once again walking into the class as I planted my head on the cold wooden desk.

Zayn's p.o.v

The bell rang signalling that first period had started. Me and Niall were still in my car as Niall continued groaning. "Why hadn't you told me earlier that Josh went to the same school as you, I'm not ready to face him." I hit my head against the steering week continuously. "Well wouldn't you have known already. I mean how else do you think I re connected with him again." Niall groaned even louder stepping out of my car.

We both walked into the office as the secretary pulled out a lock and schedule for Niall while writing a note to why I was late for first period.

We stopped by Niall's locker as he loaded his books in and a few pencils. "You ready to go" he nodded his head slowly unsure of his answer. "Zaynie would you walk in first." I smiled nodding my head as I opened the door. Before mr. Lightweight could give me lecture of being late. I shoved the little note in his hand. Making my way towards my desk surprised to find Liam there early.

Niall's p.o.v

I took a huge breath walking in to the class. "Ah you must be the new student. Care to introduce yourself to the class." I gave a shaky nod as I starred at the class. I was never good at public speaking and always hated it. My eyes roamed the class till they finally landed on Josh. His hair was a mess and his head was laid on his desk. Was I the reason why he looked broken? I'm a terrible person to make Josh feel that way. "Um are you going to introduce yourself or are you gonna just stand there like a fool." I heard some snickers from the back but chose to ignore them. My eyes fell on Zayn as he gave me a thumbs up mouthing you can do this. My gaze went back to Josh as I tried to introduce myself.

"I'm sorry" I ran out of the class trying to find the doors me and Zayn came in from.

Josh's p.o.v

"I'm sorry" I lifted my head to see the blond blue eyed boy that I love run out the room. I was in shock i thought he had left. Was I possibly dreaming, then the thought of him crying made me jump out of my seat and run after him.

Niall's p.o.v

Damn why did I choose to come to this school. It's too damn big, every corner I turn is filled with a hallway of lockers. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "What do you want Josh." He chuckled shoving me over. "Isn't that obvious, I came here for you."

...................................................

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

would really appreciate it😘😉

Enjoy chapter 9..........I'm sorry it has been a while but I don't know if I should still update this story