Chapter 10

hello so i haven't updated in a month or so..... yikes but I'm updating right now... good news ain't it. Anyways Enjoy Chapter 10

...........................................

 Chapter 10

Third person p.o.v

Liam was worried that he was getting to close with Zayn. Yeah they may have talked a few times but it was awkward for him. Considering he hasn't talked to anyone most of his life accept for Ben. Liam had found it weird that Zayn, someone who was new to the school had saw something different in him. But right now Zayn wasn't his problem. He was in need of money, the money that belonged to his parents was running short.  So far the idea of dropping out of school and getting a job was one of the best ideas as well as the only idea he thought of. 

He didn't care about school anyways, he was failing all his classes. Plus he had no friends and nobody in the school even liked him. Though he thought about Zayn, how he wouldn't be able to see that beautiful face everyday. But Ben was more important than Zayn, besides Zayn was just the 'new kid' with the pretty face.

................

1 week later

Zayn sat in class as the teacher called out names for the attendance. He let his mind wander to Liam, since he hasn't been at school for the a whole week. It surprised him that nobody cared about Liam, why? is the only thing Zayn could think of. Liam is a normal human being like everyone else, he cries doesn't he? he laughs, he makes mistakes just as a normal human being should so why is he treated differently? Zayn was furious as of now if they only knew how Liam actually was, they woudn't want to leave his side. The bell had rung and everyone was up and rushing out of the class like a bunch of wild animals. Zayn sighed all he thought about was Liam and if he was doing alright.

..........

"Mate you doing alright?"

Zayn looked up to see the lads starring at him with worried looks.

"Nope" he answered Niall truthfully

" You wanna tell us what's bugging you." Zayn looked at Harry and shook his head getting up.

"Hey mates I think I'm gonna skip last period." No one said anything and just went along nodding their heads. They knew that Zayn wasn't in the mood and decide to leave him alone.

...........

As soon as Zayn reached Liam's house, the door flew open and there stood Liam papers in his hand. 

"Zayn? What are you doing here?"

" Well I was just visiting seeing if your doing fine? Since you know you haven't been at school for a week."

"About school, you mind telling the principle I'm dropping out."  Liam walked passed Zayn hoping today would be the day he was going to get a job.  Zayn followed Liam placing his hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"What do you mean your dropping out?" Liam turned around, he may have thought that Zayn could be the person to help him but now he wasn't so sure anymore. Since the beginning all Zayn has ever been was an annoying peron who likes to bud into Liam's life.

"I'm not going to school anymore, now if you'll excuse me I need to get these resumes in to get a job."

"A job?"

"Yes, you know some people aren't rich as you are."

Liam turned around hoping that Zayn would just leave him alone but he didn't and started following Liam.

"what is your parents making you pay your share of the house." Zayn chuckled. Liam was angry now and wanted to punch Zayn in the face.

" something like that, now would you bud out of my life."  But Zayn didn't stop instead he made sure that Liam was facing him as he pulled out his wallet. Handing Liam whatever cash he had along with his credit card. Liam's face softened as he looked down at what was in Zayn's hand.

"I can't take your money Zayn." Zayn didn't answer he just placed what he had in Liam's pocket.

"Do you have a paper and pen so i coud give you my pin number."

Liam dug into his pocket attempting to hand back what Zayn had given him. but Zayn made no move in grabbing back what belonged to him.

"Just take it Liam, to pay for whatever you need. I have a bank account that my parents put money in everyday. Don't worry I'm sure if I talk to my mom she'll understand the reason why I gave away my credit card. Just don't drop out of school you'll regret it one day, even if there's no one there for you which is wrong since you have me. Trust me if you drop out you'll be missing out on a lot of memories regretting when your working at a job which barely pays for food."

"Yes you can....you said it yourself I'm rich. I hate to admit it but your right I am. I'm finally using my money for something good. I hope so.... you aren't going to spend it on drugs?" Liam chuckled.

"no I'm not going to spend it on drugs. Don't worry I'll hand back your credit card as soon as I'm done with it. I'll pay back as much as I owe you and if it makes you feel better I won't drop out of school even if I hate it with a burning passion."  Liam placed what Zayn gave him in his pocket while pulling out the hundred bucks he got from selling the old boxed television, as he added the few bucks Zayn had gave him as he put it back into his pocket.

" I guess I won't be needing this." he took the resumes in his hand and threw them in the near by trash can.

...................

Now the two of them were sitting in a diner both eating a burger with fries on the side. Zayn had gotten hungry and decided to pull Liam into the diner ignoring Liam's protest. The two ate in a comfortable silence, Zayn couldn't help but stare at Liam's lips as he ate his fries. Yes Zayn still thought about the kiss he shared with Liam, but he thought it was best to just try to forget about it. Judging on what happen today and what Liam had thought of Zayn as a "rich boy" and nothing else made Zayn realize that Liam only thinks of him as a friend. Though Zayn was wrong Liam felt the same for Zayn and knew that he was falling for him no matter how annoying Zayn was he wasn't going to deny what he felt for Zayn.

..........

So I am not as happy with this chapter... but I tried and i hope you guys like it if there is actually anyone reading this...

FOLLOW

COMMENT (please I need to know what you people think)

VOTE