Chapter 5

Hey 😀 how are you guys......anyways enjoy chapter 5

.........................................................,.

Chapter 5

Liam p.o.v

The one word I could describe this place is........

Darkness.

I sat on the staircase starring at the white door waiting for my parents to come home. The sound of the clock echoing throughout the house.

Tick tick tick

I sat here for hours still no sign of my parents. Are they ever gonna come home. I had to stay positive cause mama promised they would be here.

BANG BANG BANG

I ran to the door, I knew they wouldn't break my promise. I opened the door to my shock. My parents weren't the ones standing In front of. The person standing in front of me was Zayn. He smiled at me about to reach for my hand when the door shut. I started panicking trying to open the door. Practically clawing at the door nob.

"ZAYN ZAYN DON'T LEAVE HELP..........

HELP ME!!"

Zayn's p.o.v

I could feel nails scratch down my back the feel of Sharp pain digging into fresh layer of skin. Causing me to wake up hissing. I looked over at Liam his face clearly showing he was in pain. "Liam hey come on wake up, it's nothing it's just a nightmare. Nothing can hurt you." I shook him lightly watching his beautiful eyes flutter open. "You okay Liam" he stared at me, this time I couldn't tell what he was thinking about. I reached for his hand when he pulled it back. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!!!" "I can explain L-" I was cut off by Liam's harsh yelling. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I jumped off the couch grabbing my bag on the side and making my way straight to the door. I shut the door as hard as I can. Walking down the sidewalk towards my house. Why am I so stupid. To even think that idiot would change. He didn't even care what happen yesterday, he just felt guilty. What a stupid idiot.

Idiot

Idiot

Idiot

An idiot that I'm head over heels in love with.

Liam's p.o.v

I just pushed Zayn out, I was doing the opposite of what I really wanted to do. I'm so fucking stupid, after having that terrible dream,and seeing Zayn walk out that door my my heart shatter. Tears making there way down my cheeks. As I sat there sobbing.

............................

Niall's p.o.v

They sure have big houses in London. I walked down the street looking for house number 26 reading my moms messy writing, anyways I got her to let me come to London for a few weeks. I stopped in front of one of the biggest houses on this street reading the number 26. Damn this house is big compared to Zayn's old house. I reached into my pocket fishing out my phone. Scrolling through the contacts till Zayn's name came up pressing the call button. I made my way up the steps waiting for Zayn to pick his phone up.

Ring ring ring

"Hello" telling from the tone in his voice something was bothering him.

"Hi zaynie it's Niall."

"Niall? Why you calling"

"I just wanted to see how your doing, and by the sound of your voice you don't seem fine."

"M'fine"

I covered my phone, knocking on the door.

"Niall you there, Niall"