Chapter 8

Hipioiihi:) I have weird ways of greeting before I start the chapter 😄 chapter 8 😌😌😌 enjoy

........................................

Chapter 8

Niall's p.o.v

I sat on the bench eating a corn dog as I watched Josh have fun with some other girl. The problem was it wasn't just some random girl. It had to be the girl Josh had spent the whole week with. I starred at my half eaten corn dog not feeling so hungry anymore as I threw it in the garbage.

"There you are Niall, I thought you were at the booth with us." I looked up to see Josh with the girl,her arm wrapped around his arm. Which made my heart sunk because Josh didn't even mind. "Niall me and Casey are going to ride one of the roller coasters." Before I could answer Casey had pulled Josh away from me. Once again Josh didn't even say anything. This was suppose to be our date.

"You okay there" I turned to my left to see a girl around my age. She had brown hair her eyes were a golden brown it reminded me of Zayn's eyes. "What makes you think that?" I questioned "Well your crying" I touched my cheek feeling the tears come down slowly. I tried wiping them quickly but they just kept coming. She grabbed my hands placing them on her lap. "Hey it's okay to cry, if you want to tell me what happened I'm all ears." I nodded pulling my arms back feeling slightly uncomfortable.

I explained to her everything in detail from Josh and me being friends to now a couple. How this was my last day and it was ruined by Casey. "You know what if I were you I would go and get him." I smiled at her giving her a hug. "Thanks I guess I really needed someone to talk to." She smiled back at me "no problem uh.......I'm sorry what's your name?" I laughed "Niall Niall Horan" she smiled back at me "Lia stellar"

.............................................

Everything happen so quick when I found Josh. I didn't mean for that to happen I swear I didn't even touch her. "NIALL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I was shocked Josh never yelled at me. I starred off at Casey as she was on the ground holding onto her ankle. "I didn't mean to I just wanted to spend time with you!" Josh's face soften as he grabbed on to me holding me close."Niall we have plenty of time to spend together, you shouldn't have done that though." A bunch of emotions passed by during that time. As I shoved Josh away from me and ran. I could hear my name being called out but I didn't care I just continued running. I ran as fast as I can back to the hotel. Tears streaming down my face as I opened the door to my hotel room. Grabbing my suitcase and began packing.

Josh p.o.v

What have I done? I know that it was suppose to be me and Niall's date. But Niall had to understand that I could always spend time with him. He's the person I love and any day spending time with him I would consider it a date. I continued driving towards Niall's hotel. Leaving Casey to call one of her friends to get her.

I ran into the hotel quickly making my way towards the elevator. Getting off on the floor Niall's room was on. As I reached Niall's room I could hear loud sobbing, instantly feeling guilty. I walked into the hotel room shutting the door behind me.

"Niall"

Niall's p.o.v

"Niall"

I wasn't gonna turn around cause I knew Josh was standing there. I just ignored him and continued packing. "Niall, babe what are you doing? Please don't leave me I'm sorry I can't lose you after I just got you Niall." I just continued ignoring him as the tears threaten to spill out. I watched as Josh did his best to unload the clothes out of my luggage but I placed them back as soon as he took them out. "Niall are you even listening to me!"

The next thing I knew, I was being pinned against the wall. As Josh placed his lips forcefully against mine. I didn't kiss back,even though I wanted to so badly. I could feel water against my cheeks. This time I knew they didn't belong to me. I pushed Josh away from me his face showing that he was hurt. "Ni-all don't y-ou l-love m-me." He stuttered. I couldn't hold back as I started to cry again. I fell into Josh's arms "Of course, I love you more than anything." "Then why are you leaving me." I tried to find the right words to answer Josh's question. "Niall if it has to do with our date, I'll take you out on a better date. It will just be you and I."

I wrapped my arms around Josh neck pecking him on the lips. "That's not why, actually today was my last day. I was suppose to stay here only for a week." I answered truthfully. Josh just looked at me picking some of my clothes. "Guess I'll help you pack then."

....................................................

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

would really appreciate it😘😉

Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know that I had signed up for summer school so updates will come in slow. Love you guys!!! Enjoy your summer