Who?

Disregarding everything that Gideon said she used her speed to race into the office. Where the loud noises were.When she raced in a large Blue Portal was directly behind the desk with a quiet conversation to the right of the portal were a group of men in business suits and one in a yellow suit. She quietly whispered " Gideon what is that thing behind the desk."

" It is a Singularity that one of the men has opened to get from one earth to the other. Be careful as it could pull you in if you get too close and are from another earth."

" HEY YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HOW DID YOU GET THERE!!" yelled one of the men, this forced the other men to spread out of their circle and expose the man in the yellow suit who looked oddly familiar.

" Well, Well look who we have here, is a little mouse lost or just a bad career change." spoke the man in yellow.

" Bad career choice is an understatement if eve i heard one." And just as she said this the man in yellow sped with the same speed that she had recently received from her ring. he forced his hand around her neck as he stood in front of her. strangling her.

" what do you want from me. you don't even know..." Gasped Myer trying to breathe as his hands tightened around her scrawny neck.

" Leave us NOW!!!" yelled the man in yellow. The men in suits scurried out of the door like cockroaches. He waited till they were down the hall before he started talking again. " Oh but I do know you, Your Tiffany Allen....."

As he said that name she got a vision again of the same man looking down on her like that woman did before and him saying " Poor little Tiffany Allen, you won't get to grow up with mummy and daddy and little Barry." with a small laugh after it.

Tearing up as the vision left her view, she screamed and forced his hand off her and sped over in front of the portal where they met once again. " HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME!!!!"she screamed with tears over flowing from her eyes and pushing her hand to his throat like he had done to her.

" I know a lot of things young lady. Like your not from this Earth and Your sister is not your real sister and your parents are not your real parents." in a sharp tone with a large smile on his face. her hand tightened around his neck.

" I'm an orphan so what!" She said calmly. Only now did she realize that her feet were sliding ever so slightly back.

" oh well you are being taken home now and your sister won't be here to save you either." With a large grin on his face, he shoved her and she was pulled through with nothing to grab onto to save herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was as if everything was slowing when she was being pulled through, yelling her sisters name. but no one could hear her. And just before the singularity blocked her view of the room, she saw her sister run through the door and stop dead as she saw her being pulled through the large blue singularity. Her Blonde hair raging in the wind of the singularity. Kara ran at the portal, with tears streaming down her face yelling her sisters name out as Myer had done before. before she was able to get there the Man in the yellow suit tackled her and the breach blocked both their views of each other.