Rescue

Myer stopped dead still. Her body felt as if it was shutting down, she had trouble breathing. When Cisco saw the tears collecting in her eyes he hugged her tighter. 

They were interrupted when Zoom came into the room and held the remaining chest part of Barry's suit. He said something but Myer didn't hear. the sound of her frustration and anger clouded her hearing anything he could have possibly said.

" you son-of-a-bitch" she screamed and ran at him. He ran around her and left the room. When she reached the device she fell to her knees and started crying. After a while Cisco and Iris came down and comforted her. She didn't feel anything. and she just sat there crying. Everyone just left her to cry down there. Occasionally the tears would hit the ground and evaporate on impact.  She vaguely heard an announcement made by Cisco about Jessie and Wally but she just sat there. She new she eventually had to get up. When she reached the cortex she say Iris walk out of on of the Med bays. " What happened, is everyone ok?"

" Um.. well, wally and Jessie were exposed to the blast and have been unconscious ever since."

" Oh sweetie I'm sorry." she held Iris as she cried. When they let go Cisco walked over and took Iris out of the cortex, probably to go to Jitters or something. Seeing that she cant help she places herself on Cisco's chair, as its the best one out of the four and falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

While she was dreaming she saw Barry was alive but held in the speed force talking to his Mom. but Barry was dead and the thought of that startled her awake either that or it was the sound of bed being moved or the loud crashes that followed.

" Whats going on?!"

 " A Bully zombie has come back from the dead and is looking for iris. so get up unless you want to be killed." and then he rushed over and helped her up and took her to the breach room and they locked themselves into said breach room. Tony was bashing at the door. " I saw Barry in the speed force but he doesn't want to leave yet."

"Why?" Myer question, then she realized, the dream it was all true. "Barry is with his mom."Myer said which gained the attention of everyone, most of all Henry.

" What?" said Henry.

" Well I basically vibed Barry sitting on a lounge with his mum reading a dinosaur book." Henry almost cried.

" Wait if you can do that maybe you can vibe in there with him and bring him out." said Cisco. "But are you sure you can do this in your state?" asked Cisco.

"positive, its fine, and if not you can go in there after him." Cisco nodded and Caitlin hooked Myer up to monitor her and the baby's vitals. 

She nodded to Cisco. So Cisco helped her get into the mind frame and vibed again and landed somewhere in a house. Walking around she saw a picture on the wall. Inside it had a picture of a family. She heard voices coming from the other room so she disregarded it. as she walked she realized that she didn't have the weight of the bump anymore. 

She walked in to see Barry sitting on a lounge with a woman. She stepped on a single floorboard which groaned alerting the two to her prescience. They were both shocked. 

" Myer? how did you get here."

" I'm Vibing into the speed force." Barry Nodded. " Whose this?" asked Myer.

" Our Mother" Myer's facial expressions went blank. Nora's facial expressions went the same soon after.

Outside of the speed force everyone was on edge and her face going blank made it worst.

" Barry what do you mean?" asked Nora Allen.

" She's your baby, Mom, she's Tiffany" Nora Allen started to cry and stood up.

" but My baby died, that's what the nurses said."

" no, the same man that took you from me and dad, took her and placed her on another Earth so she wouldn't become a speedster as well but he was the one who also reunited us" said Barry. By now both Myer and Nora were crying. 

" Oh my precious girl." she whispered to Myer. Myer melted in her embrace, she thought she would never be able to see her mother again let alone hug her. They stood there hugging for a short time before releasing and whipping their tears away. " Oh my little girl, if only we had more time together but you both have to go before you are trapped here." Myer couldn't talk she was stunned, she could say anything.

" Ok mum." and Barry caught what looked like a shadow and he turned into his suit. "Myer we have to go now." she nodded. 

" Mom, I just wanted to tell you that you would have made the best Grandmother." she said nodding and holding on to Barry and waking up from the vibe and pulling Barry out.

"Barry!" yelled Iris running over and hugging him straight away. Myer vaguely saw Joe and Henry hugged. Cisco and Caitlin came to unhook Myer from the machine. Barry came over and hugged her.

 They stood there hugging before Cisco came and butted in " Were so glad your back, cause were about to die." With tony's bashing starting again. While the rest were figuring out a quick plan, Myer went to talk to Caitlin. 

" Myer what happend in there?"

" I met My mother." she said with a grin stretching from ear from ear. Caitlin hugged her. When they pulled away Barry ran out the door getting Tony's attention, when they were clear Cisco and doctor Wells went to build a weapon.

Joe, Iris and Caitlin congregated in the middle of the room. Myer walked over but she stopped dead still and her face went blank and white, sort of like a deer in a headlight gaze come over her.

" Myer are you ok?" asked iris, gaining everyone's attention making them look at her. Iris walked over and grabbed her hand when she started to rock a bit. " Myer Whats wrong?" Asked Caitlin and Joe in Sink. Myer let go of Iris' hand and covered her jean tops quickly. "What?"

"I think its happening. "