Zoom

When they reached the other side of the breach they landed in a dark cave with three different containment cells, two of which were already full. Zoom sped myer and threw her into the last remaining cell and closed the barrier, then sped off again.

" oh God that hurt." yelled myer.

" are you ok, of course not, zoom took you. But it was nice to try."said a voice coming from one of the other containment cell in the dark back corner.

" Is someone there, can you please help me get out of here, I have to go back and save barry and the other people at Star lab!" she yelled, there was silence. " Great talking to thin air, well done. Well I officially know I'm crazy" she continued to mumble on.

" No im still here." said the voice from the darkness. " did you say star Labs, my dad works there, do you know him." She said tapping her watch frantically.

" mate only just started there but I might, whats his name? Dont tell me its Cisco because that would be unfortunate " she said chuckling afterwards with her hands over her face, running them through her hair.

" Doctor Harrison Wells."

" yeah I know him. I can get you back to him."

" well not to point out the bleeding obvious but we are in here and the door is out there and down the cliff."

" Well arent you little miss optamistic." said myer with a sarcastic tone.

" Well im trying to be realistic about the fact that we cant get out of here!" and before they could break into a full yelling war zoom came back with the man in the yellow suit.

" Well little mouse wrong choice again."

" who is that?" said the girl in the other cage.

" Oh this is the spawn that sent me here and also, What the hell are you doing here." she yelled at him slightly scared of their reactions.

" Well tiffany, I am here to destory your brothers life." he said grinning at the pissed off girl.

" Well dumbass My name isnt Tiffany and I dont have a brother." she yelled at the man in yellow.

"Who is Tiffany?" Said the other voice quietly, only meaning to talk to Myer.

"Shut up you." Zoom snapped back.

" Sir, I think she needs to go on a little trip." The man in yellow looking at zoom for aprooval. He nodded. Then race into myers cage and ripped her out. From there, the man in yellow ran her out of the cave and down the cliff face until running fast enough to open a breach. He kept running until they came out in a hospital. She was dropped only the floor. The rooms were all dark except for the waiting room and a single delivery room. The man in yellow picked her up and set her against the window at the door.

" What are we doing here?" she whispered. Before the man in yellow suit could answer she heards the faintest words,

" Hello Bartholenmew allen, its your dad here."

" Barry." she gasped. The man and the woman were the one from her dreams. Her eyes started filling with water. Before anything could happen barrys father was pushed out of the room and into the waiting room screaming out the same name from her dream. She looked back from Barry's father and there was another baby. Barrys mum was looking down at it. Over the noise she heard the faintest,

" I love you Tiffany." the tears swelled. The tears started to roll down her cheeks and started dropping off her face onto the floor. It was all shatered when the baby was taken off her and wheeled away.