Alter Ego

Barry ignored Myers question. Henry Allen entered the room and everyone just kept going with what they were doing. " Whats going on?"

" Zoom let Meta's from Earth 2 loose on central city and I captured all bar one. And that one is someone we all know. "

"Who?" asked Myer while bouncing the baby up and down.

" Laurel Lances doppelganger." Cisco stopped typing into the computer and everyone looked up including Myer. Barry continued on.

" She call's herself Black Siren and she is going to reek haviok if we don't stop her." they all stood around thinking about how they could save the city. The child whined to the silence notify everyone to start making noises again. Barry walked over and took the child and walked out of the room bouncing her ever so slightly and rocking her in his arms. Myer sighed and started rearranging her bag when Henry walked over.  "Is Barry ok?" 

" Yeah he just thinks its his fault that all the Meta's coming to Central City are his fault." she said hurriedly pack clothes and bottles into the small bag and shaking her head.

" So is that child yours?" asked Henry. Myer turned to him with a startled look on her face. 

" Um.. Yes." Henry smiled, Patted her on the back and walked away. Myer was confused. Utterly confused. 

" Gideon, Where is-"

" Down in the accelerator ring." butted in Gideon. Myer sped down to the Accelerator ring and sat down next to Barry, who was sitting on the ground playing with her little girl. She slid down the wall next to him and put her head on his shoulder. And he let her.

" This is all my fault."

" how without you wally would have been killed and zoom would have still won. Barry this is not your fault, both Audrey and I don't think its your Fault." Barry looked confused.

" Yeah, Audrey doesn't think it was your fault." then she started playing with her daughters hand.

 "That's a lovely name."

"I know." she smiled. It was the first they had actually bonded as brother and sister. Cisco called them back up to the cortex, Barry left Audrey with Myer and sped up and once again the lightning scared her and made her cry. By the time Myer reached the cortex after settling her everyone was getting ready to leave. 

" What going on?" she asked Barry tugging on his sweater.

" your not going to like it." said Joe.

" Why not" she heard a bang which made her spin and see Killer Frost and Reverb in the doorway. She held her daughter closer to her and suited up. Barry grabbed her arm and got a flash back to killer frost and Reverb torturing her.

 "Iris grab Audrey!" Barry immediately grabbed Myer and iris took the baby.  " Myer what the hell are you doing!" yelled Barry

"those two tortured me for months, And now I will show them the same curtsy and show them a Slow and painful Death." Barry pulled her arm to turn him to face him. Her eyes were bright red. Barry immediately held tighter as she tried to escape. Her hair started going white at the tips of her hair.

" Iris take Audrey and everyone else out of here." Without question Iris ran to the lab with the baby and Harry and Henry followed. The sound of Crying echoed which made her eye's flicker from red to blue. When Barry saw they were safe, he ran in front of Killer Frost and Reverb (AKA Cisco and Caitlin) and used himself as a human shield. The two were too scared to move.

" Get out of the way." Myer roared

" No, I wont let you hurt them."

" Barry they're criminals, they don't deserve to live."

"but these aren't them, Its Cisco and Caitlin. Myer this is Audrey's family." Her face went blank and her body jerked back as if she had been slapped. Her eyes faded back to ocean blue and she started gasping for air. Barry Ran over and sat her down. 

"That was some freaky events." said Cisco.

" What was that?" asked Barry. 

" Alter ego, Its another side that developed when I was in My teens. Its like Killer frost, she wasn't always that its just hers was harder to control." Barry waited a couple of minutes before letting Iris and everyone else back into the cortex. Audrey was screaming and Iris obviously wasn't coping. Myer smiled and went over and picked her up, she immediately stopped and started playing with her mothers chocolate brown hair again with its new white tips. Cisco walked over to Myer. " do you want to come with us?"

" um...yes I will come but I will be back up in case something happens." she immediately walked over to Barry with the bag and the baby.

" Are you Staying?"

"Yes." as soon as he answered her, she shoved the baby in his arms and placed the bag on his Shoulder.  "what I didn't sign up for this."

"Well, I need a babysitter and that's an uncles job, isn't it?" she said in a baby voice tickling her daughter. She picked out a pink elephant with a lightning strike on its chest and gave it to her. It also had the house of El coat of arms on one of the foot, on the other an L and an arrow on the back but Barry didn't notice anything bar the lightning bolt.  She quickly changed out of the suit and followed Cisco and Caitlin to a apartment building, she stood out of sight. She wasn't listening instead she was on the intercom talking to Barry and Audrey. She stopped when she heard a bang, she ran out to see black canary on the floor getting up. 

"Go!" She stayed there to see what the Siren would do. She stood up but didn't do anything.

"What are you doing here?" she asked the Siren.

"What do you mean, I was always here?" Myer said defensively. They both stood their ground.

" I thought Eobard Killed Back on Earth 13?"

" I have never been to Earth 13?"

" But your from Earth 13, Alayia, That's where Eobard found you." She took her to the pipeline and locked her up. As she turned around she ran into Barry, "Holy shit Barry, don't do that!"

"I could say the same thing to you!"

"What the hell do you mean?"

" Since when was your name Alayia?"