Return home

Myer sprung up out of the bed on which she lied. She looked around to see both Kara and Alex asleep next to her bed. Looking around for a sign of where she was she saw Mon El standing outside the door. She waved him to come in and he entered. He carefully and quietly sat down on a chair on the opposite side of the bed, facing the two sleeping girls. 

" What am I doing here?" She whispered desperate not to wake the girls. 

"When you were thrown you let off some sort of pulse which disabled the bad guys weapons but everyone thinks it was a device created by Lillian Luthor."

"Oh ok," she said looking around. "So I'm guessing I'm inside the DEO?"

"Yes."

As soon as Myer heard the word she relaxed and removed the mirage covering her stomach revealing the bump, making Mon El gasp a little. 

" sorry, I have to check the bump though." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Pulling up the top half of her suit she saw a small foot push up against her skin making a small foot print. Making the pair giggle totally interrupting Mon El's panic about the bump. As Myer danced her fingers across her stomach the more hands and feet would push against her skin. "May I?" Queried Mon El.

 She was cautious at first but nodded in approval. As he laid his hand on her belly, the baby's hand met and for a second everyone was smiling. It was the first time since she had lost Marcus had she smiled that much.

When they heard Kara shift into consciousness, Mon El quickly removed his hand and Myer lowered her suit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning Myer returned to Kara's apartment where she was reunited with Caitlin Snow once again. As the two said their goodbyes Kara teared up. "Do you have to go back? You could stay here, besides mum doesn't know yet."

"My life is now on Earth 1, and besides I need to be with my friends and family."

"But your family is here?" Said Caitlin.

"Not exactly." She looked at Caitlin with a look on her face as if she were going to explain later. Myer activated the tachyon device she stole from Cisco's workshop. She looked at Caitlin waiting for the scolding instead she saw a smirk. "What he stole my chips" she said giggling.

The breach opened and Myer turned to wave her final good byes with a couple of tears running down her face, grabbing onto Caitlin and running back through breach with it closing behind them the goodbyes were over.

The landing on earth 1 was not smooth. The two girls were thrown out in the basement of Star Labs. It was night time.

When the two went up to the Cortex they were greeted by Cisco and Iris with bear hugs almost forcing them to the ground. Barry heard the noise and sped out. He automatically hugged Myer instead of Caitlin. He was so warm and unfortunately she had to be the first one to let go. He then moved on to Caitlin. Barry finished hugging Caitlin and pulled Myer aside. " do they know about.....um the, you know..." He said nodding his head towards her stomach.

"Only Caitlin but she has convinced me to tell everyone everything."

"Are you sure I mean you don't have to." Barry being the mushy supporting person he is.