Secrets

When Myer reached the basement of the building there was already a Breach open. With Caitlin, Jessie and the other man following close behind her. Caitlin ran to the computers to see if she could shut and Myer was preparing to run at the large swirling mess, that took her there in the first place, Doctor Wells and Cisco flew through followed by Barry yelling " CLOSE IT! ZOOM IS FOLLOWING US!!"

As barry said this the man who had been following Caitlin like a lost puppy threw a large football shaped object through the singularity. It closed.

" Where in Marys heaven did you two come from," yelled Cisco. When Myer looked at Jessie for backup all she could see was parts of Jessie which were not covered by Doctor Wells tight grip on the Girls body. Not answering Cisco's question at all, she wandered over to Caitlin and the other man.

" So sorry, we haven't been introduced yet, Myer, it's been a bit chaotic"

" Jay Garrick. Earth 2"

" Nice to meet you Jay Garrick from earth 2" she shook his hand and saw a mini vision of what looked like zoom looking down on her when she was unconscious but it was from the eyes of zoom. But luckily it only happened for 3 seconds then it ended.

" care to check the breach containment?"

"Sure". she was quick to follow Jay over to the large silver half orb at the back of the room. As jay willingly leaped up to the platform, Myer cautiously followed.

Just as Jay Bent over to help her up she saw a Flash of light and a black hand come through his chest. She screamed. She gained the attention of everyone in the room. Her screams were followed by the ones of Caitlin and Iris, who had obviously come at the wrong time . She was thrusted back and hit her head on the cold concrete floor. Again knocked unconscious.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rolling side to side on the concrete floor she had the same scene playing over and over in her head. The hand ripping through his body, her scream, Caitlins Scream and the gasp that jay had let out as he died. Over and over in her head. Until Cisco came over and helped her up.

" Are you ok." he said trying not to look at her but just kept looking at the ground.

" I'm fine. I have to go" she said turning and staggering up the stair and out the door holding her pounding head. The dazed look on her face didn't disintegrate until she got back to her apartment. Then she just burst out into tears. she couldn't hold it back any longer, the tears were like waterfalls down her face. She just could stop, trust me she tried. You'd think there were no tears to cry considering the amount she had cried so far that day. She threw her arms out and wiped out a vase on her table. Flicking her head over to see the damage she landed on the sofa. She stayed there for about half an hour continuing to cry.

Until there was a knock on her door. whipping away the tears she quickly jogged over to the door and flung it open. There was Barry.

" Whats up, sorry I left in a hurry. Do you guys need me back?" she said sniffling and wiping away the tears.

" No, I should have stopped you, are you ok?" he looked at her, as though he was trying to remember where he had seen her before.

" No. But its fine, I will cope." and before she could protest about anything more he gave her a massive bear hug. At first, she was awkwardly standing there but then she started to hug back.

" Do you want to come in?"

" If you don't mind? Sure" and she let go of the door frame and allowed him entrance.

" nice place, How the hell did you afford this then?"

" got my ways" yelling as she winked and invited him to the couch over looking the lights of Central city. She looked at him.

" there was an issue that I wanted to ask you about, though." her heart stopped. " Whats with that ring one minute its red and the next its green." relief engulfed her body.

" Well my boyfriend gave it to me and it um... changes colour with my mood."

" Aw that's cute, what a nice anniversary present." he grinned with a stupid look on his face. She thumped him in the arm.

" well I wish it were an anniversary present, in facts, its a get well soon present if you could believe it." she chuckled to herself looking at her hand, playing with the ring.

" Why were you in Hospital?"

"Um... Well I was driving out with friends and we were on a costal road when a freak meteor shower occurred and basically hit the rocks out from underneath the Car and My friend kept driving until one fell on our car. Right next to me. I was exposed to radiation of some kind and Ta-Da instant way to be hospitalised, I was the only one to survive." she said with an awkward smile on her face nodding her head up and down waiting for a reply from the man sitting next to her.

" Um.. Wow-" He was interrupted by the phone, her phone.

" Hello?"

" Myer, there is a robbery with hostages taking place in Central City royal bank."

" Thank you. And who is this?"

"Gideon miss." She looked at her phone then hung up.

" who was that?" she almost forgot barry was there until he piped up and said something.

" Sorry, I have to go." She then picked his arm up and pushed him out the door until it slammed behind him. Looking down at her ring she automatically saw one change.

" I guess you won't be needing a Cab then Miss," said Gideon

" Nope." She morphed into her bright orange and yellow suit on her way to the balcony. She hastily got up on to the edge and carefully jumped off. Surprisingly she didn't die nor did she fall, she just hovered. Then noticing the blur run along the streets she started to follow it with a giant grin on her face.