Dawning on Death

" Barry you have to believe me I had no idea, I have never been to Earth 13." Barry shook his head. Myer rolled her eyes and started towards the door, " Where is Audrey I'm going , to finish packing." she said walking past him, he grabbed her arm.  "What do you mean 'packing'"

" I'm moving, I wanted Audrey to grow up in a house in a backyard. So i'm moving." Barry let go and nodded. She sped up to the cortex. When she got there, everyone looked at her. Blank stares. 

"Look I already got the speech from Barry, It was my doppelganger, I just want to go home." she said picking up her bag and wiping the tears from her face. " Your leaving?" asked Cisco with a blank stare on his face.

 " Iris, are you still coming?" Iris nodded, she walked over handed the sleeping baby to Myer and got her bag. She ignored Cisco's question because if she talked anymore about it she would have broken down into tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the girls reached the apartment the silence had broken. When Iris walked in she was stunned to see the boxes everywhere. "Wow you weren't kidding when you said you were moving!" Iris followed Myer into the kitchen. "so why did you want me to come with you?" Myer closed the fridge and placed a bottle on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Well I just need someone to take care of Audrey." Iris picked up the little girl out of the carrier and sits on the lounge bouncing her up and down. Myer runs the pink elephant and the bottle over and disappears up the hallway. BANG, " Myer are you ok?" Yeah I'm fine just tripped over a box." A moment later she comes back without a box and enters the kitchen. Iris took no notice until her phone buzzed.

To: Iris  

From: Myer

Who is in the kitchen, if its me, hold onto Audrey tight and don't bother texting back. Iris don't panic everything is fine, don't call Barry!!!!!!!!! :)

Iris, slowly puts her phone back down on the lounge. and held on to Audrey tight and closed her eyes. A split second later she heard a glass shatter and Iris stood up to see one Myer standing over the other Myer. Iris was still cautious and stood closer to the windows in front of the lounge. "Iris its me Myer."

" What your daughters name." asked Iris.

" Audrey Nora Allen, She was born 3 weeks ago and I left the hospital early because I know an Alien that manipulated time for me so I could protect My daughter encase Zoom came after us." Iris Nodded and walked over to Myer. " That's Alayia then." Although Myer just knocked out her doppelganger and everything that had just happen the only thing Iris could say was " Why is her last name Allen?"

" Because I want her to be a part of a family here and if I ever do move back to Earth 38, then I will just Hyphenate the last name." the girls laughed and laughed harder when Barry tripped over the boxes running into the Apartment obviously Iris pressed the panic button. Myer glared at Iris.

Myer hasn't been that happy since the day she met her daughter and hasn't laughed that much since way before she came to Earth 1. Barry left almost straight away after the embarrassment he had caused himself.

" Hey Myer, We are having dinner at our house tonight for Barry and his Dad, We really want you to come." Myer nodded her head and raced into a room and came out with a diaper bag and in a tight Blue dress with boots.Iris stared at the boots and rolled her eyes. She quickly changed Audrey into a flash onesie, which made Iris and Myer chuckle a bit, without her even waking up and they were out of there without a single word until they reached the car. 

" Are you going to tell Henry?" Asked Iris.

" I think so unless Barry does it first. I want him to be part of Audrey's life." and that was the only conversation they had until they got to Joe's house. When the SUV pulled up in front of the house Myer got out and sped into the distance. Iris, used to things like this now shrugged and started to get Audrey out of the Car. Myer came back and accidentally let off a bit of lightning, reserving up until now, which awoke her daughter and set Iris into a panic.  " Wow, Calm down." Myer said waving her hands at Iris. And came over and grabbed Audrey. She gave Iris a bottle of Wine and Headed towards the house with the baby in one arm and the bag in the other. She didn't anticipate how hard it would be to walk in a dress like that with a baby in one arm. She thought to boots would at least help with something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as she entered Cisco ran up and took the baby and started slightly tossing her in the air, " Cisco come bac-" she rolled her eyes. " I bring good tiding of Wine" she said grabbing a second bottle out of the baby bag. Everyone laughed.  She gave the bottle of Wine to Joe and Wally and walked after Cisco. Noticing Wally go upstairs.

She found him trying to sooth Audrey but she still continued to scream. " Wow she has a set of lungs on her." Laughed Cisco. He turned the baby round towards Myer handing her over, When Audrey's scream turned sonic wave, Which threw Myer into the lounge behind her.

 She let out a gasp as she hit the lounge and rolled onto the glass that fell off and as she rolled to get back up. 

Now Audrey had stopped crying but everyone was in shock. When she stood up everyone rushed over. Thank god Wally wasn't there he was upstairs but he came down to see everyone helping her up. " Guys I'm fine." She flicked her head in the direction of Wally. She regained her balance and went over and picked up Audrey and walked into the kitchen surprisingly not that stunned from it.

20 minutes later, Barry and Henry showed up at the West household. While Henry was greeting everyone Barry looked puzzled. " She is in the Kitchen." Barry lifted one half of his mouth into a smile and headed to the kitchen. In the Kitchen, Myer was feeding Audrey and nursing her head and arm. " What happend?" 

" your niece happend that's what! She produced a sonic wave because she was hungry which threw me into the lounge." She finished and sat the child in the carrier on the Island in the middle of the kitchen. " Hey Myer I wanted to talk to you about something."

" I want to tell Henry." she blurted out, Barry Smiled. He jogged out of the room and came back pulling Henry by his arm like a four year old. 

" Hello Myer, Barry I have met Myer before, Why did you need me in here." Barry nodded to Myer.

" Um... Well...Um..I am " stuttered Myer.

" She is my sister, your daughter." Barry blurted out. Myer nodded and rubbed her hand up and down her arm. Henry Looked shock.

" Barry, how do you know about her, Barry i'm sorry I love miracles as much as the next person but that's impossible she died."