Stolen

" Is that what the nurses told you, That Tiffany died." Myer spoke up. Henry Started to get annoyed.

" How do you know that name! I didn't even know that name until Nora spoke it 2 weeks later. Barry why did you do this." Henry started to walk away. Myer used some sort of energy to block the door way. " Let me Go!"

" I need you to listen." Myer then turned off the lights and projected some sort of energy again out of her palm which showed her life in speed up. Barry was in awe while Henry was starting to tear up. When the lights came on Henry walked over and hugged her, She hugged back and invited Barry all three of them were tearing up. It was interrupted by Audrey who started to cry, they all giggled and wiped away the tears. 

Myer walked over and picked the child up gave her the pink Elephant once again. And walked over to Henry. " Can I hold her?" Asked Henry politely.

" You don't need to ask she is you granddaughter. Well actually ask because we don't want you to be killed by her scream." Henry was a bit hesitant but as the baby became more comfortable so did he, and in that moment Joe and Iris walked over and saw the moment. Everyone was happy and smiling. Never had there been a happier time on team flash.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Myer was settling Audrey down when Iris put wine in her hand. Followed by Wally who walked over and started playing with Audrey. Her giggling notified Myer of Wally's presence. " She is a Flash fan I see." he snickered.

" Yeah but i'm personally a Phoenix fan myself." Myer smiled.

" Yeah, me too but you don't really see him anymore."

"Him? who said it's a him, it could be a woman. Besides I should know cause I know who the Phoenix is." she said being a smart ass.

" Who?" He said lighting up like a happy little puppy. Myer shook her head and picked the pink elephant from the ground, dusting it and handing it back to her daughter. In the other room everything when silent. " Cisco?" Asked Caitlin which cause Myer to jog into the other room.

" Please Tell Me I did not just see the end of the World?" He said. Wally and Myer stood side by side when Zoom ran in and took a hold of Henry. Barry and Myer perked up. " Till the Next time Flash." He said running out followed by both Myer and Barry. She followed Barry into a house. It looked like the house from the Speed force. She ran in to see in the living room, Zoom holding Henry. It was Jay! Jay was zoom. " Jay don't!" yelled Barry.

" I love you both." Henry cried. All three of them cried.

" Jay, NO!" yelled Barry when Jay ripped through Henry's Chest. Zoom Ran out. Henry fell to the Ground. The two were Gasping and crying, Myer fell to her knee's. Although she was only accepted by her father 7 minutes ago it felt like someone ripped out her heart and blended it. His body was still.

Barry left, no one knows where he went that day. Myer ran back to the West house where everyone was anxious to see what had happend. Stopping in the dinning room she wiped the tears away.

" Henry?" asked Iris. Myer shook her head and broke back down into tears. " Oh Myer." Iris hugged her, and she stood there and cried and cried. 

She probably released all the crying from when Marcus died as well.

 After a while everyone left. And Myer told Joe where Henry's body was. Cisco and Caitlin gave her their condolences. She picked up the carrier from the Kitchen and drove away. She didn't go to the apartment, instead she went to the house. 

She pulled into the driveway to see a light on inside. She approached the red door with caution, as her key was inserted into the door she braced for the worst. She pushed open the door to see all the furniture placed inside. Closing the door behind her, she walked down the small hallway to a end table at the foot of the stairs with a picture of Barry, Henry, Herself and Audrey from a couple of days ago. " Cisco took that so you wouldn't find out." She spun to see Barry standing in front of the Television set.

" Did you do all this."

" I needed to clear my head, Iris told me where the house was." She put the baby carrier down, walked over and hugged Barry.

" I am so sorry Barry, I have no idea." she said slowly hugging him again, tighter.