Meeting

Your friend had given you a ticket to see a famous band live in concert. She claimed it was a 'late birthday present' although your birthday had long since passed. She had given you a pair of V.I.P tickets and bailed at the last minute, leaving you with a spare. You were frantically called all possible friends and even some small acquaintances to invite someone.

Friendless and disappointed, you ended up going alone. In the humongous crowd you stood towards the back. A familiar song started and you gleamed with joy at your favourite band, ONE OK ROCK.

Afterwards you were called into a hallway for the meet and greet. You stayed towards the end, embarrassed that you were alone when meeting and waited in line.

After far too long it was your turn, as soon as the tall blonde guitarist saw your face his eyes welled up.

"Oh my god." Fell from the vocalist lips.

"Y/N." Toru sighed and strided up to you for a hug. His long, muscly arms encased you and you were left shocked. Isn't the fan supposed to hug the band member?

"It's her!" Tomoya announced.

"Y/N I've missed you so much." Toru said wiping the tears from his eyes. You were lost for words, who was Y/N? What was happening. The blonde didn't pull away and instead hugged you tighter into his chest.

Taka saw your slight discomfort and confusion and pulled on Toru's shoulder to get him off you. "Are you sure it's her, Toru?" The elder boy asked, his large round eyes covered by brown curly locks. Toru looked back at you with hopeful eyes.