Coldly

please watch the video i made on youtube, i will love forever! If you like it please like and comment on the video. I made one for Crossfaith's Hiro aswell if you're interested. thanks! Tell me what you want to happen next and i might add it. ^.^

He shyly let go of you and took a step back. The tall guitarist hesitated before asking your permission to take your hand. He held it up and immediately looked at the inside of your ring finger. He gently pulled your fingers apart to see a cursive 'T' tattooed there.

Toru's eyes lit up and you were frozen still. He had a beaming smile on his face and sparkly eyes, tears dried on his cheeks. He picked you up and spun you around with joy before placing you back down.

"See, Taka! I can tell when it's my own wife!" He bragged back.

"...Wife?" You asked quietly. Toru's head shot back to yours. His brown eyes searched your face with confusion and you were getting scared.

"You... don't? remember me?" Toru was lost for words and his heart began speeding up. His shoulders slouched and he looked vacant. You felt terrible and incredibly confused as to what was going on. Did Toru mistake you for someone? But what was the tattoo all about? You never realised why you had it after the accident, your mother just told you that she didn't know.

"Y/N, Do you seriously not remember him?" Ryota asked politely.

"I don't know anything, I'm really confused!" You defended, taking a step back from the guys. You felt terrible and Toru looked at you like a lost puppy.

"Why don't you remember me?" He cried silently.

"Y/N, I think that you guys need to talk." Taka said holding a fearful hand on your shoulder.

"I don't get it! I'm going home..." you said hopelessly.

You took a few steps away from the boys and to the exit as the blonde ran up behind you to give you a back hug. His hard chest was pushed up behind you and his arms trapped you in their embrace. "Please, don't. I can't let you leave again."