Stay

You waited patiently for Toru to turn back around since the others left. "Would you like a cup of tea, sweetheart?" His eyes widened and he interrupted himself. "I mean Y/N." Your heartbeat began speeding up and you adverted your eyes.

"Uhh, sure thanks." He left through the living room into the kitchen where he began boiling the kettle. You wondered over to the white marble mantelpiece. "Must have cost a lot." You said under your breath as you grazed a hand across the smooth surface. 

You picked up a photo frame to see a tiny little boy. You could tell instantly it was Toru when he was much younger. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, green shorts and a huge smile on his face. You smiled a little as Toru came back in the room with the two drinks. He passed you a pastel peach coloured mug, full to the brim with piping hot tea.

You took a small sip, burning your tongue while Toru started a conversation. "You chose to frame it." He stated watching you put it back on the mantelpiece and look into Toru's eyes with interest. "You found it when we were helping clear out my parents house, you demanded to take it home and put it up here." You giggled at the unknown personality of yourself.

Kindly, you asked to use the bathroom. "Sure, It's the first room on the right." He smiled and took your mug from your hand to place on the coffee table along with his.

"Y/N, wait." Toru stopped you with a hand on your upper arm. "Are you going to stay?" He asked politely. You were lost for words so he carried on. "Stay the night, please." His eyes closed briefly as he begged. "I want to tell you everything, you'll be safe I promise."

"I don't know." You dragged out the last word with uncertainty. 

"Please Y/N." 

You gave a small nod and he returned a gentle, warm smile.