Caring

Your exciting conversation was interrupted by a loud rumble coming from your stomach. You laughed with embarrassment and Toru asked an eager question. "Are you hungry? When was the last time you ate?!" He panicked. You thought for a moment before answering.

"Uhh, lunch time." You said slightly shamefully.

"Fuck, okay I'll go make some food." The other three boys looked worried as Toru rushed out the room. You just looked confused.

"What's the big deal? Why is he so worried?" You asked the boys.

"Y/N, Toru seriously cares about you. Now more than ever. It killed him when you were gone; he was, in the nicest way possible, a mess. I can't even see him go through that again." Taka spoke out.

Toru dashed back into the living room and brought out a plate full of food. Toru watched intensely from across the room, but you tried to ignore it. You ate the food slowly, worried you would look ungrateful or like a pig if you ate too fast and Toru walked up to you to take your plate into the kitchen.

He returned not long after and Ryota raised his voice. "I think me and Tomoya will go now." He spoke mainly to Toru.

"Oh, I'll go too then as other wise i'll have to get a taxi." There was an awkward silence between you all as the three boys got their shoes on and began to leave. "What about Y/N?" The dark haired man smiled, turning round.

"We'll sort that out." Smiled Toru, shutting the door behind his bandmates.