Maybe

You were taken backstage where the boys had briefly gotten ready for the meet and greet. Before they met you, Toru's wife. Toru's actual, real-life, fucking wife!

They all found it hard to explain so Toru handed you his phone and let you scroll through his photos. At the most recent end of his photo album there was a lack of your presence in the photos. That changed as you scrolled further back in time.

"We were married, I swear. Look! My wallpaper was even at our wedding." He smiled quickly and briefly showed you his home screen. Toru was eager to have you believe him.

He showed you a photo of you and him hugging, you were dressed in a long white dress and your hair was done up nicely. At least, it looked like you. You couldn't remember the memories he was showing you for your life. A very deep set frown was on his face. "Can you not remember anything after the accident?"

"You call it an accident?" You asked slightly confused.

"What do you mean, what would you call it?"

"I mean taking an overdose of sleeping pills doesn't really sound like some kind of a coincidence..." You said sadly.

"...What?" The tall guitarist voiced with a quaver in his speech. "What do you mean by overdose?" He said the veins in his neck bulging and Ryota placing a hand onto his shoulder to calm him down and stop him from doing anything irrational. "You got into a car accident Y/N, stop it. You didn't!" You were very scared of the guy who had appeared in front of you, Taka could tell. Toru was trying to not panic and cry so Taka began talking to you.

"Y/N, we were all told that you got into a car accident. That you had left the hospital before we even knew you were hurt and the police are still trying to find you."

"I don't think I'm whoever Y/N is, that didn't happen to me I don't know anything that happened between us!" You said with anger in your voice with tears falling down your face, Toru was a lot worse.