Mermentos

You picked up some photos and went through them slowly. The majority of them were you two hugging which you couldn't really understand why.

"Why are we always hugging?" You asked quietly.

"You said that it calmed you down and I'm the best hugger in the world." He laughed a little. There was hundreds of them, Toru with black hair, brown hair, pink hair and most prominently blonde hair.

"Yeah, you loved Toru's hugs." Ryota said from across the room. Taka chipped in with a short 'yes' and a long, loud slurp from his cup of tea.

"Toru, do you really think I can replace this girls life?" You asked disheartened.

"You're not replacing her, you are her." He said, trying to convince you.

"How do you know that?"

"You have her tattoo." He pulled your ring finger apart and showed you the tattoo you saw earlier. "It's a T for Toru, you got it the day we got engaged. I got a *First letter of your name* Tattooed too, it's the only tattoo I have." He took a long breath of air before continuing. "I'm terrified of needles and got really anxious leading up to getting it done, and you held my hand so tight and teased me for it." He smiled widely. It was contagous and you couldn't help but let out a little giggle. 

You had only just heard about this Y/N's life with Toru. But it really does sound like they were in love. You wish you had her life. You spent the whole evening talking about her life, funny memories, adventures, personality.