Home

You had to leave the concert avenue too soon and Toru suggested that you go round to his house. You were very uncertain, could you really trust them? What could go wrong? If you were in fact Toru's wife then you were sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You agreed anyway and Tomoya drove all 5 of you to his house. It was a fairly long drive and incredibly awkward. 

You couldn't help but feel awful for Toru. Being forgotten by your own spouse would be heartbreaking.

Toru unlocked the door and you walked in to find a small two bedroom house in central Osaka. The wallpapers were a pretty lilac colour and the room was perfectly fitted to your taste. It must've been your house as well. You politely took of your shoes, noticing there were many other pairs of women's shoes the same size. Toru knew you noticed them but he said nothing.

The three boys sat in the living room and you and Toru went to join them. You sat on the sofa not too far or too close to the others and Toru got up to open up a draw in the living room. He pulled out a black box and took it over to you. He sat the box on your lap on sat on his knees in front of you. 

You opened up the box to find it filled to the brim with photos and other smaller boxes. Toru picked up the red box on top and held it between his hands, simply saying. "Your wedding ring." With a tiny smile on his face. He wanted you to ignore it but you carefully took the box from him.

"Can I have a look?" You asked politely. You still felt the need to ask before going through this man's belongings, even if he did share them with you. You opened the box to find a small silver ring with a tiny diamond on it. You picked it up and played with it between your fingers. "It's pretty." Your eyes welled up and you put it back and closed the ring box. Toru placed a gentle hand on top of yours and smiled warmly.

"It's okay."