Chapter 3

Next Morning!

Katie's Pov

Last night was amazing Harry showed me everything there basically is to see in London.

Today I thought it would be a good idea to try and find Thomas Keith because him thinking that my mother is going to come back is really sad. I think it is better to tell him now and not leave it.

Knock knock knock

"Hey Harry" I said while I hugged him and let him inside

"Hey Katie" he said while hugging me and giving me a kiss on the check

"Uh Harry what are you doing her?"

"We were gonna go out for brunch but it seems like you forgot?" Harry said and sounded a bit sad.

No I feel bad I totally forgot. I do remember him saying that he wanted to take me out to brunch today but not as a date just as friends cause I basically have none except him!

"Shit Harry I'm so sorry, I was going out to find Thomas Keith he was a friend of my mums and he doesn't know about the accident so I was going to tell him you know" I said sounding sad when I said the accident.

"Thomas Keith? yeah I know him"

WHAT Harry knows Thomas Keith this is amazing!

"Do you have a photo I him?" Harry said and I did so I showed him the photo.

"Uh Harry this is amazing can you come and help me find him please and then we can go out so you have more of me than you wanted" I said in a cheeky way and winked at him.

He just smiled and made a really cute giggling noise.

When we hopped in the car I told Harry about the affair my mum had with Thomas Keith and that's I moved to London but I also moved cause I have always wanted to live here since I was a little kid.

Harry's Pov

I can't believe her mum had an affair with Thomas Keith one of the guys that works with simon and he gets paid really well. I'm not judging from what I have heard Thomas as better off for them than there dad but I do feel bad she is only 19 and doesn't have any parents and her younger sister Carrie who is only 16 but I guess she has her older brothers but that's not the same I don't know what I would do if I lost both of my parents.

"Katie where here"

"Isn't this your office building?" Katie said while acting surprise.

"Yeah didn't I tell you that Thomas works for simon he is well known here on London he is so rich I can't even explain" I told her an her eyes winded she looks so scared but she looks so cute scared.

"No you didn't mention that but this will be interesting" she said while she was getting out of my car.

While we where walking up to the door I was trying to figure out where her accent was from. New Zealand?

"Hey Katie where's your accent from? New Zealand?" she looked at me like how can you not of picked it up already

"Nah mate Australian! not New Zealand but New Zealand is like next you Australia if you think about it" she said with a smile.

This is it this is Thomas Keith's office i looked at Katie and she looked at me her eyes where so big

Knock knock

"Come in" Thomas said.

"Hi Thomas my name is Katie, Katie Adams daughter of Emma Adams" Katie said and his eyes widened like her was a kid in a candy store.