Chapter 5

I am so sorry this is short but i hope you like it.

Louis Pov

Who’s Harry talking to and why is he comforting her and why did she come out of Thomas office.

“Aye Niall who’s Harry talking to?”

“I don’t know lets go up and see who she is”

Niall and i decided to go up and see who this girl is.

“Hey Harry who’s this?”

She looked at me and did say anything she looked scared like i was going to hurt her.

“This is Katie Adams she lives next door to me and went to see Thomas about something” He told me and looked at her and smiled.

“Hi Katie i am Louis its nice to meet you” I pulled her in for a hug because she looked sad

“Hey Louis nice to meet you to”

“Hey i’m Niall” He waved in a silly way like he always does.

She giggled “Hey Niall, Katie” She waved back.

I decide to start talking to her because she looked very out of place.

“So um Katie where you from like your accent?”

“Australia”

“We love Australia what part?”

“Melbourne i was born in Perth but we moved to Melbourne when i was 1”

“Oh cool i love Melbourne” I said with a huge smile

“It’s an awesome place” She smiled back.

“Uhh I think we should go now Katie?” Harry said and nudged her.

“Oh yeah okay it was nice to meet you” She said

“See you around?” Niall and i said at the same time.

“Yeah sure” She said and kept on walking with harry.

Why was Harry taking her out in a hurry. It’s really weird he normally doesn’t do that unless he thinks someone is going to take his girl. Uh Huh he likes Katie.

Niall’s Pov

Katie seems like such a sweet girl would Harry get mad if i wanted to take her out? Nah he didn’t seem to like her.

“Aye Louis do you think Harry has Katie’s number?”

“Why?”

“Because i want to see if she wanted to hang out like know more people around here not just harry”

“Oh i don’t know but he did say she lived next door to him why don’t you just show up at her house and surprise her?”

“Yeah i could do that”

Who do you think Katie will go for please comment below and tell me Harry or Niall?