Chapter 9

Katie’s Pov:

I woke up hoping what I heard last night from Mason and Heath about Dan wasn’t true. When i walked down stairs and saw my house a wreck with everything that i owned was broken and on the floor and the only thing that wasn’t wrecked was Dan and I at the airport before i left after seeing that i knew what they had told me was real and that i could lose my best friend from a stupid fucking person who decided to drive home after being intoxicated.

2 hours later my house was clean the first hour i spent cleaning up all the things i have broken and the next hour i went out shopping to replace the things that i broke.

I sat down on my couch thinking about Dan and thinking what i should do and that’s when i realized i had to go back home to Melbourne and see him because sitting here in my house in London thinking about him isn’t going to help and either is me going to Melbourne but at least i will be right next to him and be there for when he wakes up or be there to say my last goodbye if he does pass.

After i realized that i grabbed my laptop and bought the next available flight home which was in 3 hours which gave me enough time to pack and go to the airport and get home.

After i purchased my ticket i ran upstairs and started packing not caring to much about what i was putting in my suitcase because all i could think about was i was going to see my best friend and my family.

 “You should really lock doors you know” This familiar voice said

I was a bit startled from the voice until i turned around and saw harry standing there with smile on his face.

“If i locked my doors i wouldn’t have my surprise visits from you anymore” I said and walked over to him and gave him a hug.

When we finished our hug harry had a confused look on his face

“Uh Katie umm are you leaving or something?” He looked kind of sad and confused at the same time.

“Yeah i am but i will be coming back don’t worry i won’t let you get a new neighbour that would lock their doors” I said and he giggled a bit and i just smiled.

“Why you leaving?” Harry asked