Chapter 10

Katie’s POV 

We had finally landed and i was back home i just couldn’t wait to see the look on my families faces and i couldn’t wait to see Dan i still can’t believe what happened to him he is my best friend and if he doesn’t wake up i don’t know what to do he’s my everything my world i love him i thought that one day he would be able to come to London and stay with me or maybe even live that was our dream i wanted to sing and do be a fashion designer and he wanted to act and we thought that going to London would do that and we wanted to do this way before i found out about my mother’s other guy.

I realized i had to text Harry as soon as i landed.

Hey Harry I’ve landed and I’m safe no need to worry I’m in a taxi now on my to the hospital to see Dan I’ll text you if anything has happened or is going to happen fingers crossed nothing goes wrong.

Katie xx

Once i reached the hospital i to a really long deep breath and walked in i went straight up to the reception desk and asked them for Dan’s room they told me it was on the 4th floor room 329. I went straight up there no hesitation as soon as the doors opened on his floor i saw Mason and he saw me and stopped in his tracks and came over to me and hugged me.

“How’s he doing Mas”

“Not real good but the doctor did say that he should wake up”

“Well i hope he does because i don’t know what i would do without him”

“I know sis”

Mason took my luggage which he insisted so i didn’t decline and we walked over to Dan’s room as soon as we got there Mas told me that his Mum Claire and Dad Michael where in there when i reached the door i opened it slowly and Claire and Michael where looking to see who it was then it relived me they came over and hugged me saying that they are glad that i am here.

“Katie oh my god we didn’t think you would come” said Claire with tears in her eyes

“Of course i would he is my best friend and i love him” i said and looked at Claire and then Michael.