Chapter 6

Katie's Pov

I had the best night last night I went out with Harry and he was so kind about everything the only thing that pissed both of us off was the paparazzi the fans where okay they did get a bit annoying but it was mostly the paparazzi they kept on screaming stud like 'Harry is this your third on this week' and 'Harry where did you find her on the corner how much are you paying' we just ignored them but the last one was really rude like what girl would like to be called a whore from a person she doesn't even know and the guy doesn't even know her.

Knock knock knock

What the fuck what type of person would be at my house at 8 in the morning like seriously. I open the door and see a blonde guy standing at my door.

"Hey Katie"

"Hey Niall"

We hugged each other and he walked in my house.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something today?" he asked me and he looked so nervous

"Yeah cool did you want to go now?" I asked and he smiled

"Yeah if you don't mind?"

"Nah I don't let me just get changed I'll be down in a sec" I told him and rushed upstairs.

I got changed into this I think it is really cute

http://www.polyvore.com/comf/set?id=106893027

I just had my normal makeup and had my hair in a ponytail and the ponytail was straight.

I walked down stairs and saw Niall looking at my photo with Heath, Mason, Carrie, Me and my mum and dad.

"Is this your family" he asked

"Yeah it is"

"You have a very nice family"

"Uhh thanks" I said in a very shaky voice he noticed and grabbed my hand and we walked out on the way out we saw Harry and he didn't look to happy.

"Oh hey Harry" Niall said and they did there bro hug.

"Hey Niall and Katie" he hugged Niall back and sounded surprised when he saw me.

"What are you guys doing?"

"I'm taking Katie out on a date" Niall said and looked at me with a smile.

WHAT he's taking me on a date I didn't know it was date.

"Date?" I asked confused

"Yeah a date were gonna spend the whole day together" he said with the biggest grin on his face.

"Oh okay then I'll leave you guys to it then" Harry said a little bit pissed

Niall took my hand and I looked back at Harry and he was so angry it looked like he was going to break something. Niall and I went into the car and he took me to lunch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the date Niall dropped me home and it was around 11pm when Niall dropped me home and let me tell you the date was amazing he was so funny and I told him what happened to my parents and why I was at Thomas office yesterday and he was so kind after I told him but he didn't treat me any different.

"Thanks Niall i really liked it" I said while he was walking me to my door.

"It's okay Katie any time" he said and grabbed my hand.

We reached my door and I was just about to open the door when I was surprised when Niall kissed me.

Niall out his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck he pulled me closer to him we started to kiss passionately. He smiled into the kiss when he realized I was kissing back.

I pulled away I didn't want to but I did.

"Bye Niall" I said smiling

"Bye Katie" he smiled and pecked my lips.

I went inside and Niall drove away. I think I am starting to like Niall.