The story, as of now: (not an update)

24/10/16 -

Sorry I haven't been active at all lately (for the last 3 months). I suddenly stopped checking and or updating my wattpad, so sorry for not keeping up with 'I am broken'. I can't believe that the story has got to over 60k, and i'm really thankful to you guys for making it happen.

As of now, I don't know if i'll be updating yet, but i do hope to possibly rewrite the story in the future (?) and then add more chapters.

Again, thank you for reading and or voting and commenting, as well as the lovely feedback! A certain individual even commented multiple times saying how my writing had developed and how it flowed well. So thank you to that person, you know who you are.
And thank you all for reading, once again. I hope to rewrite and or update 'I am broken' so you guys can enjoy it once again.

Congrats on 61k guys!
Many thanks, Blackveilhunters.

- - - - - - - -
edit -  15/12/18 :

sorry, not an update. i just went through and deleted the author's notes in between chapters as they can be quite annoying, i hope it improves the book.

anyways, here's a big thank you from me to everyone who's supported this book so far; it really means a lot. it might've been longer than two years since i've updated, but i haven't forgotten about this book. seeing all of your votes and comments really cheers me up, so thank you! i hope you're all doing well, and i hope my book makes you as happy as your votes and comments make me.

- blackveilhunters.