Downtown

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
We've been walking for a while now. "So, what brought you here?" Mabel asks. "My father died and my mom wanted me to just, move on" I said trying to sound as casual as possible; I'm done with people feeling bad for me. I hate those "and how are you holding?" looks. "I'm sorry for asking" the girl next to me says. "It's totally fine! Let's just talk about something else. For instance, how do you two ended up here?" "The short version is: we came here for summer vacation when we were 12, two years ago. Then, we decided to stay here!" Dipper says dreamily. "That would make you 14 - like me! And guessing, like Mabel, 'cause you two are twins..." "That's right smarty pants!" Mabel says and we all laugh. Firsts laughs I have had in weeks.

"We are here!" Dipper sighs. We sit down in a table and Mabel yells "Pancakes like always" to someone apparently called Lazy Susan. "Do you want anything?" Mabel asks me.

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
"No thanks, I'm not hungry at all" (y/n) says with a little smile. Wait! "(Y/n), you got here two hours ago and haven't eaten anything... at all! Then, the train does not allow food: two other hours (more or less) without eating. Plus, the time you packed: that must be like one hour more. Five hours without eating!" I'm in shock while she is moving her eyes nervously.

"Wow, you sure are a detective! By the way, I love mysteries and indie music. My favorite color is blue and black. I was born in (date of when you were born). I love ( favorite show )..." she began in a fast speed before I interrupted. " Yes! I like that so much too! By the way, you are eating, missy!" I tell her. I know it is hard for her to say goodbye to someone she loves, but it's preoccupying to know she is not eating.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I won't eat, whether they like it or not. I need a plan... You know, something cool to disappear. "Okay, I am just going to~" I said and began running. Where am I heading to? I don't know at all, but I do know that I need to catch my breath and be alone for a while.

I see the woods and sit under a tree. I start crying my pain off. It is just like an opened wound that can't heal. I hide my head between my legs, but, suddenly, I hear something behind the bushes. I look around and my entire surroundings start turning gray.