Flowers In My Lungs

(Y/n) P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Where am I now? All of my surroundings are black. There is only a white light far away from me. I curiously follow it; a hand extends for me to take it. Immediately I hold it, well I recognize it. "Father!" I cheer crying amazed that my beloved daddy is in front of me. He kindly forms a smile in his face. "Oh my little princess, look at you! Such a grown up." "Daddy I missed you so much! Too much!" He leans over and hugs me. I press him so hard against me not wanting to let go. Then, he takes my face in his hands with a serious expression. "Sweetie, you are dying my love." I glance at my father who looks concern. I rapidly fall backwards shaking my head. That is when I remember today's events. "(Y/n), look at me. I need you to be brave. I promise you it won't hurt. You just need to let go..." I sigh embracing a peaceful feelings that tickles my spine - the feeling of my death. No pain, no regret, no sorrow. Should I let go? Dipper? Mother? Do I leave them behind?

Next thing I know, I am on hospital's bed that have me chained to some machines like a freaking robot. Chemicals run through my veins and a needle is trespassing my skin. "I died" I whisper to myself. Some nurses come in and Dipper is just there, lying on my previous bed with a cup on his hand. I push the nurses well I need to get out of here. Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Stan, Candy, and Grenda are sitting on the waiting room. Some of them are crying, others just staring at the air. "What the hell happened?!" They look at me in shock. "You are awake! My God, that was such a good fright!" Mabel says as she hugs me. I shove her away and she is there with a "what's wrong" face. "Somebody please tell me, HOW DID I COME BACK!!!"

"I saved you" Dipper says at my back. "How? I was about to die. I even... saw my dad." He looks at me, melancholia spread all over his face. "Do not misunderstand me. I am happy to be back; I wasn't ready to leave you guys but, it is just so... confusing. One moment I am hugging my father, who is dead! The other I a - am con - nected... to... a ma - achine." My body starts to feel dizzy. My head is heavy and my legs are wobbly. "Dipper? What did you do to me?" I say before landing in the floor.

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
As fast as I can, I catch her tiny body in my arms. She is cold and pale as Bill said she would. "Do not worry, they are just side effects. I promise you tomorrow morning you will be fresh as a lettuce" I comfort her with a smile. "Cute but, could you please explain yourself?" Wendy asks as they all slowly nod. "Yesterday (y/n) told me she was dying so, I called the talking pizza..." By this moment they were all in denial. Stan was obviously getting mad. "He gave some plants that would cure (y/n) hundred percent." "At what cost dude?" Soos questions me. "Well, he said she wasn't destined to die in sickness hands but his." "Are you cray - cray!" Mabel yells right in my ear making the unconscious (y/n) jog a little bit.

The previous nurses walk to the hall pissed off trying to get (y/n) out of my lab. Stan distracts them and we all run to the Shack. "Did we really had to escape?" Candy asks tired. "She is going through a magical process. If doctors make her analysis they would treat her like a freak!" I explain carefully. "Damn you kid! Do you know the risk you put us in? You know what? Let's just discuss this in the morning. (Y/n) has to rest and so do you. Goodnight!" Stan says storming out of the living room to his bedroom. We all say goodbye and I take (y/n) to the attic. She is still wearing the hospital gown which is not very warm that we say. I cover her in blankets and let her sleep.