Merry Christmas!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
"He is gone, for real. I am at home, safe and sound" I think as I look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing an elegant (f/c) dress for the dinner. My hair is nicely comb down pinned with a golden snowflake. It is now 7:00 pm, near Christmas Eve. Everyone is getting ready. I am honestly surprised how well we coped after Bill's attack and his "departure". Its been a few hours since we woke up. Yes, it was all like a dream. This entire time our physical bodies were resting in the ground. It was a relief to open my eyes looking at the infinite blue sky surrounded be vivid grass. Oh well, tonight we start all over.

I knock is heard at the door. Calmly, I open it to see a remarkably handsome Dipper. "Hi! You l - look astonishing!" he gulped. My cheeks redden at his comment and I thank with a smile. "How you been doing with all of this?" he asks. "Perfectly fine. When I pushed him there, I let go all my grief... I am totally ready to start all over, along with you. If that's what you want!" I snap quickly for him not to freak out by my desires. "(Y/n), there is nothing I would like more." He gently leans over and kisses me. It was soft, at the beginning. Then, it starts getting passionate, rough I might even say. He bites my bottom lip and I let go a squick. I can feel the stupid's smirk (internally rolling my eyes). Dipper is begging for an entrance with his tongue. I can't hold it anymore. I need it, he needs it, so screw it! I let the mister pass and roll over his tongue in my mouth. "Wow! I've never seen him like this" I think to myself. It is cute cause I know he hesitated and blushed while doing this.

After several minutes, we finally separate to catch our breaths. He smile and so do I. " I love you (y/n)." " I love you even more." With that, we walk downstairs greeting everyone.

That night was wonderful. It had a peaceful environment. We ate a gigantic ham, danced, fool around, and cheered at exactly 12:00 a'clock - raising our cups. We decided to open the gifts next morning in a "pajama spirit" with hot cocoa and cookies!

That was great, but this moment was all I could ask for. I looked around me, contemplating each of my new family members. I love Mabel with her random talks and unique sweaters! Soos, he was the coolest dude! Stan... he was like the gruncle we all wished for. Wendy, even though tonight she was with her parents, I counted her presence. I love her like a big sister.

Then there is Dipper Pines: my moon, my stars, my friend, and my love. I would give my life for him. I would pour even the last drop of blood in my system for him. One day I will repay all of what he have done for me. Maybe I will spend a lifetime doing that, but it will be worth it.

In surprise, someone whispers right at my ear "Merry Christmas". It was obviously him. His warm hand embraces mine. I look at the tree, wishing I could stay forever like this.

I have a feeling that tells me I will fulfill that dream where we stay all together. I've learned that if you fight, with all your strength, you can accomplish anything! I now have many reasons to fight for. I remember how isolated I got here, no more. I found my place. I found a family. They care about me just as much as I care about them. It was a rollercoaster my life. Then, all of a sudden I had a... change of course!

And all there is left to say, I guess, is... Merry Christmas everyone!