Music To My Ears

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Splash! Drops of water cover my entire face. I go underneath the water and pull Mabel's leg making her fall. She returns to the surface and we both laugh. "Water cannon!" Dipper screams as he jumps on top of me. We chuckle a bit, and go for a swimming race. You must be wondering how do we get here: so much fun and peace! Well my friend, it has been three weeks since Bill incident. Weirdly he never showed up again. It's been a pretty good time.

Today is the hottest day ever in Gravity Falls. We, among Gruncle Stan, decided to go to the pool. All day long we been fooling around, eating ice cream, etc. I am so glad I haven't been having nightmares, nor torments or tortures. I feel like this are finally vacations! "Winner number one!" I shout when I get to the end of the race. "Okay... you won, this time. Do you know how people used to call me?" Dipper asks and I shake my head really confused. "Dr. Tickles! Master of revenge!" He pushes me to the ground tickling all my abdomen. "S - stop - p! I can - n't, jajajajaja, breathe!" "Not until you say I'm the best, most handsome, and intelligent guy you've ever met!" No way, I have pride. "If - f I d - do it, I'll be - e lying!"  "That hurts Miss."

This is my chance! He stops to say that so I'll try to get out of his hands. "Where do you think you are going?" He grabs my ankle tackling me... again. He is now on top of me: each of his hands holding mine. I instantaneously blush at our position. Then, he realizes this and stand up giving me help.  "So... What do you want to do?" he questions rubbing awkwardly his neck. "Actually... never mind. It was a silly idea." "Please. None of your ideas are silly. Tell me!" I think for a moment and answer with my face red as a tomato "we've never had an actual date." Dipper stops walking in the little piece of grass next to the pool. "You are darn right! I have never had a date! With MY girlfriend! (Y/n) (Last name), would you like to give the honor of having a date with m - me?" "Well, I was supposed to have coffee with Waddles today..." I say joking but apparently he didn't get that and now he is staring at me sad. "It was a joke you dumb. Of course I would!" 

It is now 7:00 pm. Some hours ago after accepting Dipper's invitation, he kissed my cheek and ran yelling "I'll pick you up at 7:25!" I've never seen him since... Mabel squealed at that fact and offer her "services" to me. Till this moment, she has painted my nails, fixed my hair in a half ponytail, and dressed me up. I am wearing a beautiful (f/c) dress that goes till my upper knees. My shoes are black converse because I refuse to use hills. She placed a necklace on me in which hangs a delicate silver moon. Honestly, she rocked it!

7:25. There is knock at the door. Mabel gives me a wide smile and runs downstairs. I am so nervous. Butterflies roam inside me. I just hope it will be a good night.

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I knock at the door wearing a dark blue shirt with bowtie and black dressing pants. I bought some flower at the store. I been planning all of the activities we are going to do this evening. Mabel opens the door and does a face of "you are so cute!".I roll my eyes at her but then take a breath in. I think my heart just stopped...