Found A Place

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Months passed by and I saw how (y/n) died every time she looked at her phone without calls of her mom. She used to spend hours listening to music locked in the attic, miss school days, or take long walks by herself. She began to have bags under her eyes and throw up because of the anxiety. Even like that, she is the moon that lights my way. She is my beautiful princess and it is time to save her from the dragon. I knock the door but no one answered. It wasn't lock so I decided to walk in.

When I entered, I saw her singing and dancing. Maybe it was a good day for her. She had her earplugs on listening to some ( favorite band ). I lean on the door just observing her smile. Unfortunately for me, I trip and she noticed me. "Hi Dipper! Dance with me please." She grabs my hands and start jumping here and there. "I had  an epiphany, I decided that I was so ungrateful for what I have, so I smiled and shake my problems off! I mean, I have the best boyfriend, the best family, so what? " "I am so happy to listen to you like that."

"Hi bro. (Y/n)! You are up... and smiling!" Mabel says as she walks in. "Yep! So Mabel, I was thinking, why don't we have a Halloween costume party? It would be so much fun!" (y/n) suggests making puppy eyes. My lord... I love every inch of her. One day, I will marry that girl. Then, I wake up from my trance when I see both of the girls screaming excited.

For three weeks the girls, among Grenda and Candy, planned the party. (Y/n) wasn't that upset anymore. She began to catch up in school, eat, and barely have night terrors. I wonder what changed. It was Friday; we had no classes because of Halloween. Tomorrow was the party and they were all excited. I was in my bed changing to some warm pants and orange shirt. Suddenly, a glimpse of light catches my attention.

(Y/n)'s phone was laying in our coffee table and showed notifications in the screen. Her mom was texting! I was too confused so I decided to start looking for answers. They started communicating three weeks ago! Th same day I saw her dancing. The messages showed this:

Mom: Honey? I am so sorry I haven't communicate with you. I was taking a time to, you know "process" the events. I didn't wanted for you to see me sad. I am supposed to be the strong one but I wasn't...

(Y/n): Mom! I am so happy! I thought you forgot me...

Mom: Don't you ever think that missy! I was just trying to do what I felt it was right. So, talk! How have it been?

(Y/n): Actually... pretty good! I have new friends and a -.

Mom: What dear?

(Y/n): Okay, do not freak out but, I have a boyfriend. Before you say anything, let me tell you he is the best! All this months he have take care of me. He is so caring and truly love him mom. He is just the one.

When I read that phrase, my heartbeat raised. She really loves me. The conversation continued and the last one was yesterday. (Y/n)'s mom told her that if was time to go home, but she only replied "I finally found somewhere I belong to" and her mom understood what she meant.