I'll Try

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I know that if Bill had a mouth, he will be smirking at this precise second. "May I just ask why isn't she destined to die because of her heart failure?" "Pine Tree and Fire Fox are ones of my greatest enemies. You shall die at my twisted hands." Is this for real?! Is he going to save her in exchange of killing her at his own? "Yes. Remember I can read minds..." "You know what? I will deal with you later. So just, please, give me the magic plants and bye!" He places them in my hands and disappear.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Dipper has been gone for a while now. What is he doing? I move around the few people left at the party to find Mabel or the girls. When I finally spot her, I wave a hand. She smiles at me and dance till she gets to my place. "Hello you! Where you been?" "You know, hanging out with your bro bro" I answer blushing. "And he is?" "I actually do not kno -" I get cut by a sharp pain in my chest. I bend down at me knees holding my shirt. "Girl! Are you fine?" Then, blood that came from my mouth is all over the floor. My head is compressing and my sight is blurry. Some people gasp while others try to help by calling emergencies. I drop on the ground closing my eyes covered by the red liquid.

I listen to the sirens of an ambulance. Seriously, where is Pines when I need him? "Okay, you have to stay strong. Please focus. They are coming." Mabel repeats as she holds my hand. Two men come to the scene and lie me on a mattress. Delicately they climb in the vehicle. Just in time, I hear Dipper's voice claiming to come with me. With the energy I have left, I turn to face them and say "please let him" then I fade out with a nice feeling in my hand.

Mabel's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Gruncle Stan and Dipper went with (y/n) in the ambulance. Wendy, Soos, and I are heading to the hospital in Soos' car. My nerves are killing me. I've get to love (y/n) as a sister. I stare at my hands with some tears running in my face. Wendy notices my state and hugs me on the back seat. "Everything will be cool dude. Don't worry. She is tough!" I nod facing her directly in the eye.

As soon as we got to the hospital, I ran to the reception asking for her. "She is under surveillance. You may come in but, she is in critical state. The loose of blood left her weak." I turn to see my other girl friends coming to me. "Mabel! We heard (y/n) is here. Is she ok?" Grenda asks. I shake my head and hug both of them. "Maybe you should go and check on Dipper, you know." Candy suggest and I slowly breath in opening the door.

I gasp in horror when I see (y/n) plugged in some machines. She is wearing an oxygen mascara and a needle is attached to her. Dipper is clawed to her side on the bed hugging her and crying. Stan is sitting on the couch next to the bed looking at her in denial. "Dipping Sauce, she will be fine..." I tell my twin rubbing his back. "Mabel, I love her. She is the first person, except for you, that really got me. Watch her! She is dying..." "Come on sweetie. Let's give them a minute." Gruncle Stan whispers to me. We go out of the room without looking backwards.

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
"Okay (y/n), time to save you!" I murmur pulling out the magic plants Bill gave me. I smash them in a plastic cup and pour some water. Gently, I push the mascara away. I empty the liquid in her mouth and she begins to swallow it. She rapidly opens her eyes gasping for air, stand up in a jump, and looks everywhere confused. "I died" she whispers. Next thing I know, nurses come in and (y/n) is panicking. The nurses stay in shock. (Y/n) pulls out the needle off and pushes the women away. "What the hell happened?!" I hear scream in the hallway.