As Long As The Moon Shines

Mabel's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Last night when I heard (y/n) was awake, I run upstairs to welcome her back but accidentally hear the lovebirds conversation and decided to give them a moment. I can't believe they are officially going out! My little brother is growing so fast... "9:13" the clock shows up and the couple starts waking up. "Hello brother, hello sister-in-law!" I say jumping into their bed. "Good morning Mabel" they say in unison robbing their eyes.  I walk out of the room fangirling about Dipper asking to marry (y/n).

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I let out a little sigh when Mabel runs out of the room jumping up and down. I look down at the little body that is accommodated in my shoulder. Her look makes me curl my lips into a smile. She blinks dazed in my face as if she was trying to scan every single part of it.  Then, she furrowed her brows. "Is that a copy of... Oh!!! Finally I know why you are called like that." "Please, don't laugh at it." "Are you kidding me?! It is the most amazing thing I ever seen in someone's face! I love it." She whispers the last part right into my ear. I feel how my face heats up.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me this but I had some questions on mind..." (y/n) looks at me really confused. "Shoot!" "Well... you never told me how or when... I mean, your disease. I - is it...?"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I understood exactly what he meant. "Dipper, I love you. After what I am about to say, I REALLY will understand if you decide to cut this." He has tears in his eyes leans over to kiss me. I smile and begin. "Four years ago I fade out in the middle of a presentation at school. I felt like my heart was crushing in to pieces. When we got to the hospital, my parents were told by the doctors that I had flaws in my heart and that I would need a transplant. The problem wouldn't be totally solved, but it would extend my life" I breath in shaking. "After months of being treated with medications and injections I finally went through the surgery. I still have some side effects like getting tire easily, or aching at times but, as long as I do not force it way too much, I'll be fine."

Some time passes without him saying a word not moving. He just, stay there hugging me with his eyes closed. "(Y/n)" he finally says "I promise I'll protect you no matter what." He pronounces with soft voice. We stand up and walk outside. "You are the best thing that have ever happened to me Dipper Pines... I hope I don't scare you off." I say nostalgically.

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
6:59 in the afternoon. We were sitting in a hill looking at the sunset and I got an idea. I pocked (y/n)'s side and she reacts with a laugh. Man... her laugh. She looks at me. Her face tells me she knows exactly what I am up to. She crawls backward slowly and I start tickling her. She is now under me in the ground. (Y/n) pushes my hand in which I was sustaining myself making me fall in top her. She let out a scream with her mouth cloth putting her hands in her upper chest. Oh no... I fell in her heart. I look at her and the she pushes me. I fell in the trap... Damn it!

"I shall revenge myself at any cost!" she says as she laughs like a psychopath tickling me. "Sto - op, I - I can't breath" I say with my eyes widen. She gives up and takes my hand. The rest of the day we watch movies until we fall asleep. Another good day with my love.