The 15th Day Of Each Month

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Today is the 15th day of July. I came to Gravity Falls one week ago. Four months exactly have passed since my beloved father's death. Now I find myself alone, once more, in the middle of the infinite trees. Tears run through my face in this night. I look at the sky and the sparkling stars leave me breathless. The drops of rain cover my watery lacrimals, but not the sad expression and swollen eyes.

I'm drenched in water, nevertheless I do not care at all. I take a moment to close my eyes and smell deeply the odor of the wet ground. I let a screech of heartbreak. See me here, in a beautiful moment and crying. "Where have you been all day long?! Haven't you learn it is risky out here?" Dipper says behind. I stand up and turn around.

"(Y/n)! You will get sick with those wet cloths. Pause. Have you been crying?" I blink to get rid of my weeping eyes. "Today is the 15th. Exactly four months ago my dad left us for good" my voice cracking in every single word. The guy with amazing brown eyes looks directly at mine and hugs me. I immerse my head in his chest and cry out loud.

"I know you are scared," Dipper says cupping my face to look him in the eyes "but I promise you would never be alone again." He gives me a small peck on the lips and holds me tight. "I am really glad I meet you Dipper Pines."

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
After our little moment, we returned to the shack and lay down in the sofa where we ended up sleeping. Next day I had to force her with Mabel to eat breakfast. Accomplished! The girls decided to have their own day and sleepover along with Grenda and Candy. I don't know where to hide if they look for me to paint my face with make up.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Two hours ago Grenda and Candy arrived; ever since we been at the mall. I am not so interested in those girly stuff but these girls are just great. We laugh at every single stupid thing! I think I finally found people as crazy as me. I hope they do not end up abandoning me like everyone else...

"Boys!" Granda and Mabel shout at some guys in a skateboards store. "The skateboards are more attractive. The girls laugh at my comment and we enter to the store. In the walls there are all kind of skateboards. There is one that definitely catch my attention the most. "You have a good taste. Don't you?" a guy with black hair and blue eyes  says with a smirk. Is this boy trying to flirt to me? Sorry but I... don't have anyone. I sigh and smile to him.