Rolling Skateboard

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
What am I doing? I like Dipper a lot, but every time we kiss, he acts like nothing. Does he really likes me? Until I figure out the truth I shouldn't make any move. "Yeah, I love skateboard but I have to leave." "Please, take it, from the house. My dad is the owner so... By the way, my name is Liam. " "Pleasure to meet you. (Y/n). Thank you very, very much." I grab the skateboard and leave rolling in it.

"Did you just turn a hot guy down?" Candy points at me while the other two girls are shock. "I think I know why. " Mabel says and I try to change the topic. "See my new skateboard!" I laugh, get on my skateboard and fall to the ground. "(Y/n), we will get the truth one way or another. So, let's go back to the Shack and watch some movies." Is she planning something?

Mabel's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Aghhh! They obviously like each other! Mabel Pines, love rests in your hands. How can Dipper be so coward like to not tell her? Maybe I could throw them into a closet and locked them... No! to easy. When we are at he Shack's door, we listen things braking inside. "Someone is inside, and I do not think is Dip!" I say in a whisper.

I open the door slowly. Dipper is being strangled by Bill. His face is cover by blood and he has scratches all over his arms and legs. "Dipper! You stupid triangle, let him go!" (y/n) yells at the talking dorito. "Only if you confess your biggest secret." We all look at her confused. She is really mad for what I can see. "Firefox, tell us your weakness." Bill says in an evil tone.

She stares at the floor for a minute before she opens her mouth. "I a - am... sick." She closes her eyes, inhaling deeply. "You haven't finish Firefox. Tell them of what." "My heart." We all gasp while she is just really angry at Bill.

" (Y-y/n), there is something I didn't tell you. The day we were in your mind, I saw a door that said diseases. I never entered because I thought it wasn't important but..." I say with watery eyes. "So what? I am sick, face it!" "Now you are my puppet Firefox." The pizza says. "Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold. Bye!" Dipper falls to the ground and we all run to him. "I am so sorry" he says coughing. "Not your fault Pines."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Damn it! I am sitting at the coach frustrated. Meanwhile Mabel is cleaning Dipper's injuries next to me. Candy and Grenda left 20 minutes ago. "Why didn't you tell us?This entire time you were in more danger than us. We could've help." "That is exactly why! I am so damn tired of people having a "special" treatment towards me!!! I yell leaving them both speechless. I climb to the roof and sit in the plastic beach chair.

"Sup girl!" Wendy shouts from the floor. I wave and jump, after all, it isn't so high. "Hello!" "what were you doing up there?" "Clearing my mind... you know." "Yeah I get it. Hey, may I stay with you for a while?" "Of course sis!" we both smile and climb back. We talk until 1:39 a.m. She had to leave 'cause it was too late. Back in the house I saw Dipper laying in the couch cover in bandages. I sit by him and sleep carefully.