Character Introduction ....

Arjun Shergill ( 28 ):  He's the CEO of Shergill industries . Manipulative , Cunning , Shrewd business man . He hates the concept of marriage and love . Has lots of trust issues .

Navya Singh (21) :  A fun loving , bubbly , independent girl . She's full of spirit and positiveness . She believes in prince charming , love and happily ever afters . She wants a love story just like her parents .

Kiranmay Shekhawat : She's a strong woman . Who has managed to raise her granddaughter Navya singlehandedly after the death of her daughter and son in-law . It's from her that , Navya has acquired her stubbornness and strong will .

Anasuya Shergill (22):  Arjun's only sister who's pampered by him . She loves her brother a lot but is bothered by his concept of love and marriage .

Laksh Shergill (22) : Twin of Anasuya .  Loves his family a lot . A typical playboy . But still believe 's in love and the sparks that fly after it .

Anuradha Shergill : Head of Shergill family . She's Arjun's daadi . After death of her son and daughter in-law
she takes care of not only her grandchildren but also manages business .

Shekhar Mehra &  Sakshi Mehra :
They are one of the most influential families in Hyderabad . They are CEO and MD of Mehra industries . They want to marry of their daughter to Arjun Shergill for the profit of business .

Anjali Mehra ( 23) : She's daughter of Shekhar Mehra . According to her parents she's good for nothing and want her to marry Arjun Shergill . Though she likes Arjun , she hates his attitude and arrogance . She also hates her parents for prioritizing business over her .

_________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the slight intro of important character 's in the story . Remaining characters will be introduced as the story progresses .

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey friends ! This is my second story . Please do vote , share and comment your suggestions / opinions .

                                      Yours lovingly ,
                                      Barbie Doll 👠

💍💎💍💎💍💎💍💎💍💎💍💎💍💎💍