Screwing up

Arjun's pov :-

Her eyes have become my nightmare .
It's been few days since I've slept peacefully . Whenever I close my eyes , I remember her eyes that looked at me with admiration at first after which it changed to disgust , and her thinking I'm a womanizer . For crying out loud I'm a virgin . Though I'm 27 , responsibilities piled up on my shoulders from a very young age that I didn't have time for myself . When I became successful girls threw themselves on me but it never felt right so I intimidated them with my ruthless facade . But this girl is so different , she doesn't throw herself on me . As a matter of fact she doesn't acknowledge 's me if not for her jealously that our shows her impassive facade .

Sir , may I come in ? I hear her voice ask . Yes , I reply . I look up to see her holding a white envelope , may be her resignation letter .
     Soon my face becomes stoic and cold that can intimidate any man but she just ignores it , I guess .

           Sir .....
You're still here ? I ask coldly . Her grip on the envelope tightens but she remains or acts unaffected .
I just came sir , she tells .
Okay , so don't waste my time and speak up .
She slowly brings up the envelope to me ...

Oh ! So you're here to resign .

Sir ,that .... She begins speaking when I cut her off ....

So you don't want a permanent job after internship ?

Sir .....

Don't tell me anything . In fact I'm happy . Anyways you and I can't work together , I tell her . Most of the time you're bothered about my personal life , you keep irritating me not to forget the 100 questions you ask . It's for best that you're resigning .

Sir but I .....

What the hell do you think of yourself  ?  That day it was just a moment of insanity that I came close to you at your house on your birthday and you already made an opinion about me . What are those words yeah , cheap , disgusting etc and all ...

Hello , I'm not a cheap man and for your kind information I don't like you . I've no interest in you . So , it's better if you leave me and my office alone .

She stands there with a pale face while I get up and snatch the envelope of her hand .

Out now ! I shout and she leaves without a word and a backward glance . I sigh . I've never been a talkative man . It's always Abhi who's a charmer and Vikram , chatter box .
But this girl brings the best and worst in me . I never knew I could speak without a break until I met her ....

   " Sangath ka asar " I smile but it soon vanishes when I look at the white envelope . I open it slowly and to my surprise and guilt , I don't find a resignation letter . I find a Sorry card .

If you could just forgive me , could we start over ?? Was I dreaming ?? God she came to apologize and I behaved like a jerk

If you could just forgive me , could we start over ?? Was I dreaming ?? God she came to apologize and I behaved like a jerk .......
    Does she also like me ??
    Have I screwed up big time ??

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

I know a short update but I've exams yaar  ........

So what do you all think ?
How's arjun's pov ?
Both have feeling's for each other . Who'll confess first ?? Keep thinking .

Until then vote , share and comment the story

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔