💣 Ultimatum 💥

Arjun 's pov :-

             Stay with me forever .

I couldn't believe that I said that myself . I'm very capable of hiding my emotions with my rudeness . But today I couldn't control myself . May be I could give chance to myself . Though I tried denying our attraction , I couldn't stop it once Navya asked me out . Come-on it takes guts to confess our likes to our crush . Knowing that she has crush on me makes my heart flutter . I want to give her all happiness that she deserves , but I'm scared . Scared that she miggt leave me once she comes in face with my inner demons . There are many things I've to think if we want to stay together ........

I carefully place now sleeping Navya on bed and tuck her carefully . She seems like an angel , naive and innocent but I know behind them is a devil who loves testing my patience ...
I smile thinking of her behaving like a jealous wife seeing me with those women .

What have you done to me Princess ?
Smilingly , I kiss her forehead . Though I want to stay till morning , I know Anu would be waiting for a solid explanation . Knowing her curiosity she would be waiting for me . Slowly removing my hand from Navya's grip , I take a paper and write a letter ,

You still need to explain ....
Anyways take this crosin . It'll help your hangover . Until then miss me !!

                                                 Love u ,
                                                 Arjun .

After placing the letter with lime juice that I made and crosin tablets , I peck her forehead again and leave her house with a goofy smile which found it's way on my lips .

Entering my mansion never have I felt so happy . I make my way to stairs but daadi stops me .

Is everything all right Daadi ? It's past your sleeping time . What happened ? I question tensed . After all she's the only one to love me in those days .....

I'm fine Arjun . I was waiting for you beta . Do you've time for a simple walk ? She asks hopefully .

Yes Daadi , I tell her and she leads the way to our garden which is always my escapade from my stress .

Arjun , what have you thought about your future ? She questions .

What about it Daadi ?
Though I know what she means , I play innocent .

I'm not getting any younger and I want my great geand children Arjun .
I want you to marry and start a familY . A wife who would love yoU and wait for your return and a child that would look upon you ......

Daadi , not now . I'm still going I tell her . Though , I'm planning a future with Navya , I can't risk telling it to her . If daadi gets a glimpse of my idea , she will get us married at the soonest by hook or crook and I know that Navya has few dreams she wants to fulfill before marrying ......

Good night , Daadi . I wish her and make my way to my room . I open my room , to see my naughty devil sitting on my bed with a smiRk .

What were you both thinking , going to that bar ? I ask her angrily trying to dodge her questions .

So , how was it being asked out ? She asks with her smirk growing ......

I just stare her blankly trying to act cold so that she would drop off the topic .....

Bhai ! You don't have to answer me but remember that she's a gem and never hurt her or I'll forget that your my brother ......

And one more thing , I approve of her as my bhabhi ...... I'm so excited please propose her soon and bring her to here permanently .

I still look at her blankly and she sighs but leaves the room , not before wishing me good night .

______________________

Mom ! What's wrong with you ? Why are we doing this ? I don't love him mom ....

Ahhh .......( Slap sound echoed highly)

I'm doing all this for you and you're not following me . Listen to me carefully Pooja , because I dont like repeating myself .

I want you to make Arjun fall in love with you madly & deeply . I want you to make him dance on your fingers and rule this Shergill household .....

Men are like eel they are tend to be slippery but you need to make them stick to you bY luring them with love , care and affection .....

I will make you Arjun's bride either by hook or crook . After all I've waited for this for a lifetime .........

I'll not let anyone come between me and my dreams which you as my daughter will fulfill ......

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

❣. So how's this chapter ? What do you feel about the new twist ?

Hope you all like it .....

Please do vote , share and comment .

💕💕💕
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕