💕 LOVE 💕

Navya 's POV :-

You love him , Don't you ? Hearing Daadi's voicE I jump startled .....

Though my heart didnt agree I woke him up asking him to sleep on bed and he cuddled with me and when I was sure that he slept I slipped off his bed to check on Anu . And now I'm caught .....

Love ? Whom ? I question feigning innocence ....

Oh Beta , me and my old eyes , I thought you love my grandson and  so I stopped pestering him about his marriage but since you don't love him , I mean my assumption is wrong , I'll start searching a bride for him ...... Saying that daadi starts to leave .

God did she just say that she'll find bRide for Arjun ? But I love him .....

Daadi wait .... I call for her and she stops , turns towards me and raises her eyebrow .....

Seeing her stare at me I'm loss of words I mean how am I gonna tell her that I love her grandson ?

I ...... Woh !! I .....

Yes , you ? She asks . I'm sure she's enjoying my state ...

I love Arjun daadi , I tell her closing my eyes tightly . I expect a gasp or some reaction when I don't find anything , I peek my eyes open to see her smiling widely .

She Pat's my cheek lovingly and kisses my forehead , I'm so happy that you both are together . She says happily ...

How do you know ?  I question her ....

I'm old but not fool , I know how people behave when they're in love and I've been observing little by little changes in my grandson ......

So when do you want to marry him ?
She questions me and I reply shyly saying As Soon As Possible ......

_______________________________________

Anu's pov :-

It's been a week and bhai hasn't spoken anything about my marriage .
Chandrasekhar had called me the other day saying that our 6 month married life starts tomorrow ......

Missing me ? Hearing a voice beside me I jump on my seat ...

Hey ! You alright he asks me concerned ......

Bhai ! Saying that I hug him tight , after that day bhai didn't speak to me . Though I was happy that he didn't inform daadi but I knew he was upset and he needed time ......

So all set to go ? Bhai asked and I looked at him shocked ......

I spoke to Chandrasekhar , and found about the clauses and terms for divorce ...... So do you want me to drop you off tomorrow ? He asks waiting for my answer patiently ......

No bhai , I want to do this alone anyways no one knows about our marriage except for you , Navya and Chandrasekhar 's dad ......

These 6 months I want to live my life behaving maturely .......

I wanna do my internship like any other btech graduate and then find a job for myself till I'll be capable of working in our company .....

I'm proud of you princess . Saying that bhai leaves the room but I think he forgot this envelope ......

Curiosity gets best of me and I look at the envelope to see it addressed to me . I open it curiously to see a letter .

It's not a normal letter , it's my internship joining order at Iyer Corporation 's .

There's also another letter , opening it I find my heart melt ...... It's a letter written by bhai .....

Dear Anu ,

Do you remember when you were 5 and you still weren't a Tom girl , watching Disney princess movies , dreaming of prince charming and eating chocolates ( not only yours but also by stealing ) and you asked me ,

Bhai ,
              What is LOVE ?
And I answered that you eat chocolates everyday stealing it from my bag but I still keep it there only !

I've loved you , I'm loving you and I'll always love you sissy . Never for once fear about me and take decisions in life .... 

I've always suggested you to think from brain and not heart but a certain someone has changed my opinion , so listen your heart and do anything you want but in limits .....

Love you and I'll miss you ......
Arjun .....

OMG bhai , I love you too . Thank-you for supporting me .......
I'll make sure to make you feel proud ......

💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙

Hey friends !! Here's another chapter of Crossroads of Life .....

Don't you think Arjun is a cutie pie brother ?
Hmm.... Finally Navya has confessed her love for Arjun ....

What do you think of this episode ?
Please vote , share and comment your suggestions .......

💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💜💛💝