🍺 Drunk Navya 🍺

So , what's bothering you ? You're not the girl to drink without a reason . So tell mommy what's bothering you ....

I look at her weirdly while she bursts into laughing 😂😂, fine tell me ....

Why aren't you drinking 🍸🍹 ? I ask her seriously 😚. Someone has to be sober between us , she tells me . I nod my head agreeing .

So tell me , she prys again . I swear it's all the side effects of CID 😋😋

I asked your brother out .....

   Hahaha .... Of you had crush on Laksh , why did you wait so long ? She asks me .

   It's not Laksh , It's Arjun Shergill . I tell her slowly trying to catch her reaction .

Though I'm tipsy , I noticed the shock on her face and she spit out her mocktail .

   " You asked Bhai out ? " She asks staring at me with wide eyes .

I nod my head . What did he tell you ?
Did he agree ? Does he like you too ?

Forget about him , but I like you no , I love you . You've my permission to court my brother . She tells .....

  Really ? I ask her . Yes she tells me smiling and hUgs me .

What the hell girls ? I turn around to see Arjun there .
What are you both doing here ? I thought you're going to waiT for me . I could sense he was angry . But why ?

We were just drinking ....
Anu driver's waiting outside . I want you to go home right away . I'll come and have word with you . He tells in a time that seeks no further negotiation or  interference .

God ! He's such a Hitler sometimes .
I watch Anu as she makes her way out not before giving me a wink .

So , Care to explain ? He asks me seriously .

I just wanted to free my mind of stress , tension and confusion . I tell him slowly hiding my face with my hair .

He slowly makes me stand and leads the way . After taking two steps I stagger and am about to fall when Arjun bends down and picks me up in bridal style . I snuggle my head closer to his neck taking in his warm .

  This talk isn't over , he tells me .

I know I whisper , enough for him to hear .  He takes long strides and reaches his car .

Open the car door , Jaan . I look at him wide eyes . Did you really mean it ?  I ask him in aww... Mean what ? He questions . Jaan , I tell him silently . Yes , he tells me in a whisper and a blush creeps on his neck .

I give him my million dollar smile 😁
and kiss his cheek while opening the door . He places me on the seat carefully as if scared to hurt me ...

Can I ask you a question ? I question him crossing my fingers for him to agree .
Will you not question , if I refuse ? He questions back .

God why is he a question bank ? I mean he answers my every question with a question .

I give him my irresistible pout as bhabhi likes to call it .

Fine , fine question me . Really , I ask him . He smiles , wow his smile is so cute ...... Yes , Really . He confirms again . I pout again ....

What happened now ? He questions . I can sense the amusement in his eyes . But I let it go .

I don't remember the question I confess and he bursts out laughing . This is the first time I'm seeing him laugh so carefree .

Soon we reach home , I successfully remove my seat belt and open the door while Arjun comes and bends to pick me up while I shake my head .

I can walk but I still stagger . No excuses drama queen saying that he picks me up again in bridal style .

Now I remember the question . Can I ask ? I question him cutely .
You're really unbelievable woman ....
Fine ask .....

How do you feel about me ? I ask him with hopes high and expectations in my eyes . He keeps looking into my eyes lovingly  and then after few seconds which felt like hours he answers me .

I really like you , Navya . A lot .....

Oh really ? I question . Though I know it's true .

Yes Really , But I would like to talk about it when you are all sober .
I nod my head agreeing to him .

Can I ask you another question ? I ask him . He sighs but nevertheless nods his head .

Do not give me a chance to leave you Arjun .
I have a better idea , he says and I look at him excitedly .

Stay with me forever , Navya . I nod my head and soon sleep overcomes me as my back hits the mattress .

🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻

So what do you all think of this chapter ? Do you like it ? I love it though 💖

Tell me what you all think of this episode ........

Please do vote , share and comment .

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍