Happy b'day

My eyes are wide in shock , I guess fighting with that devil made me forget such an important thing .
      Don't give us those looks . Now come and cut the cake my naani said breaking my surprise cum shock trance .
     There stood all the important people in my life . Naani , Bhai , Anu , Laksh , Karan , Daadi and an unknown lady whom I'm guessing to be my bhabhi . But Arjun was missing . Why isn't here ? Ofcourse he won't come here because he doesn't know about my birthday today . Shit ! I shouldn't have judged or accused him of something that was coincidental . God !!!
      Come-on wish for something and cut the cake princess , my bhai reminded me .  
     You all have made my day bhai just like I spoilt his day , I said with little guilt in my voice .
  And who is that " he " princess ?
   Ofcourse my Khadoos boss bhai , who's second name is perfectionist so I've named him as an perfectionist Khadu .

Accha , princess I want you to meet Anjali my wife and your bhabhi . Finally he introduces Me to my bhab's . She's such a sweet woman totally opposite of what bhai described her . In this moment I know that we will make good friends and a perfect team to irritate bhai . Thanks to her , I've never bhai smile so much . May be she's the missing puzzle of my Bhai's life .
         Princess , your perfectionist Khadu is here . I hear bhai tell me .

That's not possible bhai , I tell him confidently . Until I heard his deep husky voice from behind So I'm a perfectionist Khadu is it Miss Navya ?
   And very handsome too my bhab's compliment only for bhai to glare at her and Anu to laugh  . But they've put me in deep pit . After this how am I going to meet his eyes ? This is so embarrassing .

        Happy b'day to u .....
        Happy b'day to u....
        Happy b'day to dear Navya .....
        Happy b'day to u ....
After singing me my b'day song Anu handed me a knife to cut the cake and Laksh lit the candles on cake .
Make a wish and blow them bhabhi told me . I closed my eyes and wished for a happy and drama free life .
     After blowing candles , I cut the cake into fine pieces and fed everyone starting from naani . Everyone wished me and presented me my gift when it was Arjun's turn to be fed , I looked around and saw everyone busy in their little bubble . So , after feeding him little piece of cake , I smear all the cake on his face mostly on his cheeks .
   Arjun was shocked with Navya behaving like this . He thought that he intimidate 's all his employees but seeing her playfully smear cake on his face he felt shocked and also little happy to see her not scared of him .
      Navya takes the advantage of his shock and runs away from Arjun to her bedroom . Recovering his shock arjun follows Navya to her bedroom and before she closes the door he puts his leg in between and closes the door and not letting her escape pins her to the door .
  Navya closes her eyes expecting his wrath but he just keEps staring at her making her self conscious . Sub consciously she tucks her hair strand behind her ear .
     Seeing her nervous Arjun grins and leans forward and rubs his cheek against her . Navya closes her eyes feeling the moment . But then she remembers all those women who came out of his cabin crying because he dumped them ....... Remembering this she pushes him away and runs outside while Arjun stood there shocked.........😮😮😮😮

💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙

Hey friends !! Here's the another part of Crossroads of life .

Will Arjun's playboy ways always come in between his relationship with Navya ??
Will Navya ever see through it ??

Please do vote , share and comment...

💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙