Dinner

I'm damn hungry , comeon let's eat , saying this Laksh drags everyone to Dinner table . Pooja seems pale at the mention of dinner but i shrug it off . Arjun pulls me to side and simply asks me to play along which I don't quite understand . 

Shrugging I decide to play along when needed . We all seat and Pooja decides to serve us dinner . Arjun , beta I've made your favourite Kheer for you . I want all of you to taste and tell me , she orders . We all have our dinner along with kheer and the kheer is really tasty . The kheer is amazing bua , thankyou . Arjun thanks her and she smiles while pooja and ajay are awfully quite along the whole dinner .

After the dinner , Naani asks them permission to leave while Bua stops Naani saying that it will be difficult for bhabhi to arrange everything for premarital rituals if she doesn't stay hera and also I'll not have enough time for getting ready . 

Bhai and Naani reluctantly agree while Arjun gives me a wide smile . Ofcourse he'll give me a wide smile because it was partly his plan for making me stay here . But I don't know why bua helped us in this .......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is set Mayank , No one will doubt you . Just like how you did bhai and bhabhi's murder and put it as accident, I want you to kill Navya and then Arjun . Since they'll be sleeping , don't use any weapon , just suffocate them using pillows and kill them . No one will get doubt because I've mixed sleeping pills in others food as well .

Don't worry madam . I'm an expert in this ......

I know and after this murder you'll go underground taking all the money I give and never show me your face again . Am I clear ?

Yes madam ........

Mayank goes inside the room and sees Navya sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy bear . He for once didn't want to kill her but he couldn't go against Sujata . She's paying him so much ....

He goes near her and killing his conscience places the pillow on her face when suddenly lights are turned on ........

He turns to see Ajay standing there with his gun in hand . All colour drains of Mayank's face . He tries running away but Arjun catches him and Gowtham punches his face . 

Soon they tell him something and he agrees with resigned sigh ......

hey ! you completed both the work ? Sujata asks Mayank excitedly . He nods his head and Sujata gives him his money and says now I'm the owner of the Shergill empire . I'll soon sell all estates and go away to foreign . My two main enemies are dead .

HaHaHa .......   

In her enthusiastic state , she doesn't notice the lights being on and the slap landing on her face ........

================================================================================