Jobless

Anjali 's pov :-

What the hell Navya ? Don't you have an office to attend ? Why have you locked yourself in your house ? I hear Anu complaining .
Well , it's something even I want to know . It's been two weeks since her b'day party and one week since she abruptly stopped going to office and college . The only thing she does is watch Doraemon and Shinchan while eating a tub full of ice cream . I'm worried about her . The day we met , we clicked off instantly . She's like a sister I never had . In fact my own sister and I never could bond properly because of the differences our parents created between us but Navya is so sweet and innocent just the opposite she tries to potray .
     Anu and Laksh have become quite good friends of mine now and so I called them up today morning to check on Navya . Whenever I try speaking to her she just dodges my question .
Just like the other day when I saw her in kitchen and asked her : Navya , aren't you getting late for Work ?
No bhab's . I'm not going to office today .....
Why chutki ? Is everything alright ?
Yes , bhab's .....
Then why aren't you going ? I mean I know that you are very much sincere in your work and not to forget very punctual .....
I wish he thought the same she murmured but then she put a big smile on her face and said " Bhab's I'm not going to office because I want to eat Upma . "
So what chutki ? Give me 15 minutes . I'll prepare you Upma ....
Nahi bhabhi I want to prepare it and eat she said with puppy dog face and I let her prepare Upma which she learnt after spoiling it for 3 times .
Then she ate her Upma happily watching Frozen movie .
The other few days followed by her learning cooking and watching cartoons and she helping me in my work and not to forget her teasing me and Gowtham . She also planned a date for us which by the way was my first date with Gowtham .
     She's always trying to bring and Gowtham closer unlike my in-laws who wanted us to separate within days of our unplanned and unexpected marriage .  She also told me to be aware of Gowtham 's relatives .

    I left my job & now I'm jobless ...
Hearing Navya 's words I come out my trance and look at her wide eye ... It's so unusual of her to be so cool about loosing her job and it's no surprise that Anu and Laksh are also in the same boat as me ........

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Hey friends !! Here's another small chapter of Crossroads of life ....

  Why has Navya left her job ?
   Why is she so cool about it ?

Please do vote, share and comment....

                                   Yours lovingly ,
                                    Barbie Doll 👠