👉Truth👈

Sujata 's pov :-

Finally , both the obstacles if my path are cleared now I'll sell and destroy all the Shergill empire .

Hahaha ....... But suddenly a slap lands on my face , I turn around to see it's my mother who slapped me .

One by one the whole family comes inside . Didn't I add sleeping pills inside their food ? How are they all awake ?

I changed the Kheer bowl mom , pooja tells me . It means she heard me . God ! Now I'm trapped in my trap . Running is the only option .

So , I run from my backside only to find Navya and arjun standing there .

You didn't kill them , I shout at Mayank when my mom takes few steps forward and slaps me again .

Why ? Why have you turned like this ? Haven't I raised you to be a fine lady then why do you want to kill Arjun and Navya ?

It's all because of you . All because of you mom . She looks at me confused . Stop your drama mom . You were so against love marriage 's remember . But now you're permitting both your grandchildren for it .

Remember how I begged you ,

Mom , I love him . I want to spend my life with him .

No , you cannot .

But why ?

Because you love him and love marriage aren't our families tradition .

Remember , just for the sake of stupid tradition you married me to Pooja 's father who never loved me . Forget about love he never cared for me . He tortured me for his sadistic pleasure and when I tell you about this , all you do is tell me that He's my husband .

Even bhai supported you because he thought I was lying . Since he found love in his arranged marriage doesn't mean that even I'll . But that idiot had to betray his wife ......

Soon I couldn't bear my husband's torture and I killed him . I wanted revenge from all of you because you all spoiled my life . Hence I asked Mayank to kill bhai but unknowingly bhabhi was present there .....

They loved Arjun a lot and you ..... You obviously love him more because he became distant with everyone after his parents death . So I thought of killing him and complete my revenge . I can't let him marry Navya because he loves her ......

You're sick mom . You need to visit a psychiatrist . Just because grandma didn't let you marry your lover and my dad tortured you doesn't mean you go on killing people .... Pooja yells

My team is here , Ajay tells and few police officers come and arrest Mayank and me . I look at my family that used to have respect for me till yesterday , now it has only disgust .

Even after all these my heart doesn't feel right ....

Mama , where are they taking naani ? Ajay's son questions my daughter . I so pity her that she had to marry a man with children but then she's happy and I can't do anything ....

Nowhere beta , come let's put you to he'd saying that my daughter takes him away not meeting my eyes .

My heart breaks seeing her ignorance but she doesn't understand my pain . Can she ?