EDC....

Welcome , one and all . This is an introductory first session to EDC .
EDC as in Entrepreneur Development Cell of JNTU clg . This cell emphasizes on bringing all the young entrepreneur's together and letting them tell us about their journey with few tips and tricks .
   Upcoming month we'll have a seminar with these billionaires with a following success party . So , I want you all to start preparing for the same . You all have been already initiated with your works .

But let me remind you all , all the finance department shall be reporting to Laksh Shergill , marketing department to Anand Murthy , designing and campaigning to Karan Mehra ....

Everyone nod their head and start dispersing ... Phew that went on quite well !  I guess . Well , it wasn't my first time to give instructions to juniors . I've been doing it from my second year but every year it feels new and thus might be the last year ........
   I'll be graduating in a month . God! Time passes by so quick .

Woah ! Chief Supervisor , You rock !! Anu comes over , yelling .
Yeah ! Agreed Laksh , Anand and Karan .
Thanks Guys !
Accha ! I want you all to help me prepare the list of all potential businessmen that could come over here . And then , we could probably go and personally invite them .
        They all nod and for next few hours we do little bit of research and then we have the list of all potential names with details . We also decided to interview them in before hand . So that it might help in introducing them .

I take the list and hand it  over to our principal who will be arranging the required appointments with those CEO 's .

Wow ! Bhai tops agaim . I curiously look at them . The potential CEO 's list Karan tells . Well , no doubt he's on top . He's capable of making his employees work efficiently . He wouldn't be known business Shark simply .

Just the size of his ego . He's yet to apologize . I'll give him a deadline till tomorrow or he has to pay . I'll  make him . An evil idea already forming in my mind .....

What's wrong with you ? If you haven't observed he's hot as in H.O.T
Looks like I missed the conversation in my self thought .....

Navya you tell us , Don't you find Dev HOT ?
Dev ?? As in that tycoon Dev Dixith ?
Yeah .... Laksh tells .
Ofcourse he is . He has that perfect body and those gorgeous looks . His eyes.... 

" What the hell Miss Singh ?"
I hear him growl . Is it possible for humans to growl ? But he just did ..
" You are sent to college for education not to describe a stranger especially a HOT male specimen ...." He stressed out on HOT .
God what's his problem ? I would've probably made a move on him . Had I not known his playboy ways but now ....

Bhai ! What are you doing here ? Anu asked surprised and changing the topic . Well , Pooja and I are going for shopping . Thought you would want to shop something , he trailed off .
      Okay bhai ! Wait a second . Navya , where's your bag ? She questions .
It's there in the last row . But why ?
We are going shopping remember , she said sarcastically . I rolled my eyes and shook my head . No ....

Come fast I've no time to waste he said looking at me . Why is he a meanie to me ? I kept thinking while Anu dragged me out to the car where a silent war began between Pooja and me .

_________________________________________

Here's the nexT chapter .....

Please vote , share and comment .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::