Curiosity

Chapter 11

After getting their room and having their dinner, Team Unova headed to their room.

Region: Fiore* City: Crimson Lotus* Place: Calastia*
Date: 15th June
Time: 11:30PM

Scene: Team Unova's Room

When Iris and Cilan got to know that they were going to share a room together, they weren't that shocked or stressed out about it. They were calm like it was no big deal unlike some people we know.

The reason for why they were so calm was because when Cilan first started his journey as a wizard was WITH Iris. Because they were always together on their journey. Many times had come for them to share a hotel room and to share a same tent, sleeping not too far away from each other.

Iris being her frank self never gave a thought to it or never noticed the hesitant behavior of Cilan. And after spending THIS much time with Iris, Cilan's hesitation faded away real soon.

By now Cilan and Iris had settled down in their assigned room and its been almost one hour now since they did. Since 10:30PM Iris is being herself talking to Cilan non-stop. It has passed an whole complete hour for Cilan listening to Iris' not-so-making-sense-bragging.

Now this bragging what Iris was talking about is that she is so better than everybody here and can do this job alone if she wants to.

Now people may find it annoying but for Cilan, its pleasure. As long as Cilan could spend time with Iris he is fine with whatever happens.

The reason Cilan decided to join Iris without giving a damn to his post was nothing but curiosity. Yes, you heard it loud and clear 'nothing but curiosity'.

When Cilan first met Iris, he never saw someone this confident of oneself. He saw so much passion in her, passion of achieving something big. At that moment he never thought that he himself will leave so many things behind.

Time passed by and Iris became a real good friends with the trio brothers. In this whole time Cilan never saw Iris' confidence waver a bit, not even for once. Iris' enthusiasm and confident never stopped amazing Cilan. It made him curious.

Cilan always asked himself that how could she always be able to put a smile on her face and be okay with whatever happens in her life? How she never gives up or never let down anyone who rely on her? She also had to work hard to get that position she was in right now. She was always so determined in everything she does. And this is what Cilan admired about her from the moment he first met her.

One day Cilan' curiosity got the best of him and he asked her that why is she always, always so determined and confident all the time and in all the things she does?

Iris answered which Cilan never thought would come out of her mouth. She said, "To achieve something we have to keep on trying hard even though how much hard and difficult it gets. If you let your determination to get what you desire waver, you will fill yourself with doubts and you'll give in soon. So that why.... I don't wanna give in. I don't want to give up my dreams. I want to become the strongest wizard in Unova. Yeah I know, my dreams are not easy enough to accomplish but just like the dragons can sore through the sky no matter how high it is that way I will also keep on moving forward to achieve my dreams."