..17..

Emma's p.o.v

It's been 2 months since me and Justin last spoke. I don't see why he has to be such a dick to me, I never made me come to my house. I never made him meet me, he did that all his self. But some how like always it's my fault. Iv just lost a friend. My only friend.

Right now I'm in London. It's nearly Halloween. My mum and dad spend every holiday with everyone in my family it's kinda annoying. But I'm use to it.  Justin is performing here soon, my little cousin is a huge fan of him so she wants to go and she wants me to go with her. I mean I want to say no but I can't so I have to ... fun...

*later that night*

"EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA!" Lily my little cousin shouts. She's way to excited for this concert tonight. She needs to breathe.

"Yes lily" I reply as she run in the room I'm in and jumps on the bed.

"We're leaving now so come on!" She yells in my ear.   Ouch.

"Okay I'm ready lets go" I said walked out of my room holding her hand. She looks like she's gonna cry of excitement.

We got in the car. My mum has to drive us there.  About 15 minutes later we're out side waiting to go in.

"How far away from the front are we gonna be?" I ask her. I knew she was gonna  say right at the front because her family has lots of money so she gets what she wants when she wants.

"Right at the front. OH MY GÖD I'm so excited" she screamed jumping up and down. It was annoying but I found it cute, she's only 11.

We go into the hall room thing and within 5 minutes it was like filled up with a load of screaming girls.  Ugh shoot me.

All the lights went out and the screaming got worse. Then mark my words started to play and there he was.

__________

Sorry for the long update gonna try and update a lot more.

I know he's not in London but i was trying to make it fit in the story.

Hope you like it thanks for reading 💋❤️😘