..23..

This is the outfit ^^^👌🏼

Enjoy 😊💋
________________________

Emma's p.o.v

I'm kinda scared about this 'date' with Justin. We haven't actually seen each other since that day in the airport, and that was awkward as fûck.

It's 5:21. I have a few hours yet till Mine and Justin's 'date' thing. I don't know what to wear.  I go to my closet and start looking at my clothes. I pull out a few pairs of jeans a couple of dresses and some tops to see what looks good.  After about 10 minutes of looking I found this cute half pinkish half black dress. Witch I thought looked right cute, it wasn't to fancy but it wasn't to plane. I look around for some nice shoes to go with it, I found some black high heels.

I place the outfit on my bed and go to the shower. Once I'm done I wrap the towel round myself and walk back into my room. I look at the time on my phone and it read 6:15. I take a deep breath and walk to my dresser and sit down. I look at myself in the mirror. I grab my hair brush and hair dryer and sorted out my hair. Once I finished that, I get change in to my outfit and looked in the mirror. The dress was really nice but I don't know if Justin would like it. What if I'm dressed up to much or what if I'm not dressed up enough. I get my favourite necklace off my bed side table and put that on. My phone goes off.

Justin🙄 - yooo babe change of plans. The driver is coming to pick you up now. So be ready and see you soon 😜 xx

Emma❤️-alright x

I put my phone down and finish getting ready. I made my self smell nice, because like who wants to smell horrible. Five minutes later the door knocked.

"One minute" I shout down. I grab the last of my things, I take one more look at myself the mirror and walked down stairs. I opened the door to see a tall guy dressed really smart waiting for me. I lock my front door to my house because my parents aren't home again...

The man led me to this massive black car. I know noting about cars so I have no idea what the car is but it was cool.

He opened the car door for me. I said thank you and got it. He got in the front of the car and started the engine. My hands started to swear and my mouth started to get dry. I was so nervous. 

A while later we pulled up at a huge house,  it was by the sea with a few house next to it. The drive gets out and opens the door.

"No need to be worried lady Justin's a nice guy" he said as I get out the car.

"Thank you" I replied smiling. He walks me to the front door, that walks back to the car.

I knock of the door waiting for an answer. A couple of seconds later the door opened, and another man dressed up answered it. " Emma right?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied playing with my necklace. I starting getting nervous again.

"Right this way" he said letting me in this huge house.  He walks me in to this one room. There was a table for two next to a window with a few candles lit. I was so amazed by this. I didn't think he would of gone this far for a 'date'.

"Sit here Mr bieber will be down soon" he said walking about out the room. I couldn't help but giggle at the "mr bieber". 

I sat down at this table looking out at the beautiful view. It was gorgeous. I head a cough from behind me. I turn around to see Justin stood at the door with a suite on. He looked so hot.

"you look beautiful" Justin said walking over to me.

"you look really nice to" I said smiling.

Justin took a seat in front of me and smiled.

"Not gonna lie I thought you were gonna say no to this date" he said looking down at the table then back at me.

"I was thinking about saying no but then I thought it would be nice to actually get to talk to you and see you again" I said looking at him in the eyes. He winked at me and I blushed.

"What are we gonna eat?" I asked still smiling.

"Well I was thinking I could get Dave or someone to go get us McDonald's?" He said looking me up and down. I started to feel self conscious for no reason.

"Yeah I would like that" I replied. Justin smiled and got out of his seat and walked out the room. I stood up to look around the room. I stood by the window because there really wasn't anything in this room except the table, chairs and a few cute candles.

Few minutes later I went and sat back down waiting for Justin. He came back in.
"He's gonna go get us McDonald's shouldn't be long" he smiled to me.

"Stand up" he said to me holding his hand out. I took it and stood up. He picked up a control and then music started to play.

"Dance with me babe" my stomach filled with butterflies. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I placed my arms around his necked and we dance to some random music witch iv never heard before but it was nice and calm.

After a couple minutes of silence. He moved his head in to my neck and whispered "I'm so lucky to have a person like you in my life. I promise you from now on I won't say anything mean or horrible or do anything that would hurt you I want to make this work even if we're just friends I don't want you out of my life" I didn't replied I just smiled my head off. This is going really good for far.

He pulled away a just looked at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Erm...nothing don't worry" he said running is hand through his head. The door knocked. "Come in" Justin said.

"Iv got your food sir" the guy that answered the door to me said.

Justin walked to the door grabbed the food and walked over to the table.

"Come sit down and eat" he said sitting down. I walk over and sit down. We both had chicken nuggets.

"Is it nice baby?" He asked.

"Yeah couldn't ask for anything better" I replied making him smiling.

"So answer me a question" I said to him. He nodded.

"Why did you stop texting me for two months but then say you didn't want to lose me and let I meant a lot to you?" I said drinking my drink.

"Because I just wanted to make sure that what I was feeling was real and not just something I would get over, like I couldn't get you off my mind you were everything I thought about, and when I saw you with you cousin that's when I knew that I needed you in my life and couldn't lose you." He said grabbing my hand. I look down and smiling.

"You have something on your mouth" I said laughing.

"Where?" He said wiping his face with his hand.

"There" I said pointing to the side of his mouth. He still kept missing it.

"Come here I'll get it" I said standing up leaning over the table and wiping it way with my thumb. As I was about to move way to my seat Justin grabbed my hand. I stopped.

"You don't know how badly I wanna kiss you right now Emma" he said in a deep voice.

"Do it then" I said out of no where. Before I could of said anything else Justin stood up a bit and pressed his lips on mine.

__________

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Took me 2 days to write!
😜🙄

Vote and comment 💜🙏🏻