..19..

Justin's p.o.v.

"I miss her man" I said to scooter nearly crying.

"Why did you say what you said then mate? You could of had something with her. She's really pretty she could of been the one but you messed it up for no actually reason Justin. Not being mean but you need to get your head out your ass and think how your treat people she never deserved what you did" scooter was saying nothing but the truth.

"She won't even talk to me with going on one at me. How am I supposed to fixs things if she won't let?" I said getting annoying with myself. I fuck everything up with every girl and I didn't want to do that but I did and I don't know why I loved her ffs I still do. I just don't want to be vulnerable around anyone.

" No one can help you in this one mate you gonna fixs this yourself. Now go to sleep you have another show tomorrow" he said walking out my hotel room.

Maybe I should just give up. Iv hurt her to much now.
But I don't want to give up. I don't know what to do! Ugh! Shoot me.

*next morning*

Emma's p.o.v

It's the next morning. Lily was still so happy about yesterday it's cute. I still haven't turn my phone on yet. I don't want to, but I know I'm gonna have to at some point. I'll leave it as long as possible tho.

I get out of bed and go downstairs.

"EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA!" Lily shouted. Ugh.

"Yes?" I ask

"Tell my mum how nice Justin bieber was and the photo where is it! You have got it right oh my god and tell your mum how amazing he was singing!" She needs help.

"The photos on my bed side table thing and yes I will later can I just get food?" I said walking in to the kitchen. Not sounding mean but I can't wait to go home.

I go in to the kitchen and get breakfast. Once I'm done I got back upstairs get my stuff and go shower. Once iv finished that I brush my teeth and go back to my room. I dry my hair and get dressed. I need to go for a walk to clear my head. I put my shoes on and walk out the house.

I walk. I don't know where I'm going but I just keep walking. It's nice. It gives me time to think about everything, about what I want to do.
I found a filed. I sat down and turn my phone on. Waiting for it to load up was taking ages. Once it's on, I unlock it and go on my message. He replied but I really didn't want to open it, so I just left it.

I put my phone back into my pocket and led on the grass looking up at the sky. English weather is shit so it wasn't the most beautiful sight but it was nice. I close my eyes just thinking about everything.

Like Justin , mum , dad and my whole life basically. Like why can't I just have one person that will stay there and be there for me it's all I want. My mum and dad are hardly home I never get to see them unless it's a holiday than I see my whole family. Witch is nice not gonna lie but it gets annoying.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing.

I sit up, take my phone out my pocket and look. It was a message from my mum.

Mother - where are you? It's late you've been out all day get home now! Xx

Emma - I'm coming home now sorry didn't know the time xx

I get up and start walking back home. Than my phone started to ring. I didn't bother checking who it was because it probably was my mum.

*doing the phone call same as the texting*

Emma- hey mum I'm coming home now Okai

Justin - I'm not your mum

Emma - sorry

Emma - what do you want anyways

Justin - to tell you how sorry I am. Emma I didn't mean to hurt you like i did I just thought it was for the best I'm really sorry and I don't want you to forgive me well I do but like you don't have to i just need to tell you how sorry I am and how much you mean....

Emma - Justin just stop please you said what you said. I would never of thought you would of done something like that , but I was wrong clearly. I don't forgive you Justin and I don't think I will, just know I'll always be here for you just as someone to talk to when your feeling down Because I'm not a bitch to just leave you. But other than that I don't want anything to do with you bye

Justin - Emma please don't do this

Emma - you made me do this Justin. I was falling in love with you and you go and do that to me I cant have you in my life like that anymore so bye

*phone called ended*

______________

I can't sleep 🙄😴

Vote and comments 👌🏼🍒👅

Thanks for reading 💋😜❤️