..18..

Emma's p.o.v

Iv been stood here looking at him for the past 20 minutes now. He hasn't noticed me and I hope he doesn't. I wanna cry and scream. like I really liked this boy, but he stopped talking to me and it hurt like hell but i got over it. Well kinda. I mean I still have every message between us but I just removed him name. I haven't told anyone that I was talking to him or even taking to anyone for that matter. But shit happens.

"Get use to me touching you" lily screams/ sings so Loud.

"He's coming over here! OH MY GOD EMMA! I THINK I CAN TOUCH HIM!" Again with the scream.

Then I look up to see his gorgeous eyes looking down at me. It's felt like we were looking at each other for hours. I blinked and he walked away. I miss talking to him to much. I felt like I could of told him anything, he was like my best friend and then he just leaves.

It's coming near the end of the show and lily has a meet and greet with him.... of course she does......

The show finished, Lily me and load of other girls walks to where the meet and greet was and waited.

"Emma ! I'm gonna get to meet him! EMMA! DO YOU HEAR WHAT IM SAYING?!?!?" Lily screams at me

"Yes lily okay I get it. Now how long do we have to wait here I'm tired." I reply really not wanting to go in there with her at all.

"We're next!" She screamed again jumping up and down on the spot.

"Do I have to go in with you?" I asked

"Yes I'm under 14 so you have to" she replied. Great.

We walk in to the room and lily starts crying. I gave her a hug and told her to breathe for like the 100th time tonight. I stay stood by the door as she walks over to him. He looked at me. I looked away, I don't want to talk to him.

"Did you enjoy the show little girl?" He asked her in he sexy as fuck accent.
Lily started to cry again, so I had to go over there. I walked to her took her hand and walked to the other side of the room.

"Stop crying" I said trying to help.

"But it's Justin bieber" she said crying even more. I look up to see Justin walking over.

"Lily you don't have long there are other people that want to see him to just calm down" I try and help her.

"She can take as long as she wants" Justin said to me. I just rolled my eyes. Why is he even talking to me? He wanted nothing to do with me.

"You okay now lily"I asked her trying to ignore Justin as much as possible.

"Yes thank you" she said hugging my than walked away as sat back next to Justin smiling her little head off.

She got a photo with him.

We walked out side waiting for mum to pick us up. My phone buzzed.

Him🔫 - hmmm 🤔 funny how you would come to one of my concerts when we're not even talking. Wanted to see me huh 😜

Emma❤️ - fuck YOU justin. I had to come with lily.

Him🔫 - sure baby sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

Emma❤️ - Justin honestly fuck off.

Him🔫 - I will.  In my own time babe

Emma❤️ - why you messaging me Anways. Your famous don't wanna talk to nobody's.

Him🔫 - don't

Emma❤️ - don't what Justin?! Huh?  That's what you said to me ! Your famous I'm a nobody it's fine I don't care but don't think you can just message me after TOW FUCKING MONTHS THINKING EVERYTHING IS FINE! When it's not! I came here with lily I had no fucking choice in the matter. I would rather go watch a fucking fish then come any where near you again!

After I sent the message I turn my phone off. I wanted to cry but I wouldn't. I wouldn't let him get me like that again this is him fault not mine.

mum came and pick me and lily up I got home and went straight to bed.
_____________________

Vote and comment if you like ittt

Thanks for reading 💋😘🙈